Dedicated Thread for offers/discounts

Bought Onkyo HTS800 for Rs. 27250/- from E-Zone, Pune. Seems a very good bargain. Quite impressed with product/ sound quality. But have to properly install. Bought yesterday & setup in les than 1/2 hour. though proper installation is yet to be done & no settings except volume done so far. BTW, are stock wires enough or should i replace them with some other wires?

Somehow the offer seem to be a farce. I recently bought a LG plasma and the salesman knew beforehand that the scratch card is going to come up with 50 movie DVD pack !!

I don't think they've even printed any scratch card having anything other than DVD packs.

A couple of years ago my friend bought some home appliances from an electronics shop in Blr. Before paying she insisted that she be given the scratch card with gold coin and she got it!!! It appears that the guys know what's in the scratch card...

A couple of years ago my friend bought some home appliances from an electronics shop in Blr. Before paying she insisted that she be given the scratch card with gold coin and she got it!!! It appears that the guys know what's in the scratch card...
Put sony w810i mobile ultrabright light below ,scratch pad shows all letters.. look for gold coin and scratch

Put sony w810i mobile ultrabright light below ,scratch pad shows all letters.. look for gold coin and scratch

:clapping::yahoo::clapping:

DIY King...if I stick with you, I'll be a rich man in no time! plus I won't have to spend all that money on fancy audio equip...coz i'll be DIYing them with you :lol:

Thanx for the tip!

:clapping::yahoo::clapping:

DIY King...if I stick with you, I'll be a rich man in no time! plus I won't have to spend all that money on fancy audio equip...coz i'll be DIYing them with you :lol:

Thanx for the tip!

hehe :) ..small sailor in DIY ocean here .. no king, kings will kill me if the read these lines!

HT offer from Viola-

1) pioneer vsx 518 + yamaha nsp 270 ( 5.1 home theater ) = Rs. 26,000/= all inclusive

2) yamah rxv 365 ( hdmi receiver ) + nsp 270 ( 5.1 home theater ) = Rs. 26,5000/= all inclusive

3) Yamaha rxv 565 ( Full HD Audio ) + Paradign ct 70 ( 5.1 Spk ) = Rs. 60,000/= all inclusive

Current Offers

HT offer from Viola-

1) pioneer vsx 518 + yamaha nsp 270 ( 5.1 home theater ) = Rs. 26,000/= all inclusive

2) yamah rxv 365 ( hdmi receiver ) + nsp 270 ( 5.1 home theater ) = Rs. 26,5000/= all inclusive

3) Yamaha rxv 565 ( Full HD Audio ) + Paradign ct 70 ( 5.1 Spk ) = Rs. 60,000/= all inclusive

Current Offers

I wish such options were available where I am :(

They know what it in the scratchcard. Few months ago, when I bought a phone for my wife at Univercell, I overheard the sales chaps instruct his colleague (in Kannada) to give the customer the "other" scratchcard since they had paid in cash an had not bargained much. When the customer opened it, he got Rs.500 off. So, when it was my time to scratch, I insisted on getting the 'other' scratchcard and got 500 bucks too after bargaining and paying by card:yahoo:.

What an idea Sirji:clapping:!! Will try it next time.

Hi folks,

Modern World (old Airport Road) and Sigmall, Bangalore is offering - onkyo products during this Ugadi.
Check the advt.

Attachments

• onkyo-offer.jpg
    onkyo-offer.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 285
dont tell my name , irritate the croma mall guys and grab a optical mouse free with lappy buy, i did 1 or 2 times and succeeded :p

Hi folks,

Again Modern World (old Airport Road) Bangalore is offering - panasonic Viera and onkyo products during this Ugadi.
Also offer from reliance digital for panasonic with 3yr warranty and onkyo 3100 with pioneer dvd player free.

Check the advts.

Attachments

• pana-onkyo-offer.jpg
    pana-onkyo-offer.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 258
  • pana-onk-reliance.jpg
    pana-onk-reliance.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 257
Saw this ad in Y'day's Times of India.

Article Window

Sun-HD has an offer. They are giving a discount of Rs.2,490/- for your old Set-Top Box. So effective price of their HD-DTH with 1 year subscription comes to Rs.7,500/-. :clapping:

They need the Set Top Box and the smart card.

Now, about my case, I am desperate to have HD-DTH since I bought 46" Full HD LCD TV. I have 2 set top box of Dish-TV lying useless as I shifted to Tata-Sky one year back.

Is it a good buy at Rs.7,500/-.

Also, is it safe to give Set Top Box and smart card to Sun-DTH as that was issued in my name by Dish TV ?

Last edited:
FOR ATTENTION OF CHENNAI RESIDENTS

I have been shopping with a friend - Anand Sreram who runs a shop called Abirami Audios & Videos at TTK Road. he is offering LG's 50PQ70BR at an unbelievable price of 63,500. I believe the street price is around 1.2 lakhs.

Look at the specifications. If you like it, contact Anand at 3912 1751, 2446 1750, or 2499 5710. Give my reference as Venkat from Besant Nagar. He is very good person and a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Last edited:
I found @ Crom DSE AVR(?) + DSE 5.1 spk pack(with tower,SW)+ Croma DVDp for Rs.25k
This AVR has USB in too.Anyone knows it?

Our friend - ashishkesarwani, advised that at RELIANCE STORE @ AMBIENCE MALL, Gurgaon ...imported vinyls are being sold with bulk purchase discounts as much as 20percent. Only english available for now.

Wishes

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back