Def Tech Prosub 600 problem

dramitpc

Hello everyone,
I am using denon 1610+ deftech procinema 600 + dishtv + xtreamer pro+ sony 40' LCD + Pioneer DVD player. I had connected avr+ sub + dvd player through power cord to 5A socket as I had only four 5A Sockets( one for Power cord, one for tv, one for Dish TV & one for mobile charging). The whole setup was working flawlessly.
Recently I renovated my TV unit, in which a separate 2pin socket & switch given for each component of HT as all the cords are with 2 pins. For aesthetic purpose my Interior decorator adjusted 6 swithches away from actual plugs. This was also working flawlessly for 1 month.
15 days back which switching on the sub, I noticed the crackling sound which was not like gound hump or continuous hum. This sound is high pitched, not continuous but it mixes with sound from subwoofer for 10 to 15 minutes & then disappears on its own & this happens each time I start the system.
what could have gone wrong?

Hello everyone,
I am using denon 1610+ deftech procinema 600 + dishtv + xtreamer pro+ sony 40' LCD + Pioneer DVD player. I had connected avr+ sub + dvd player through power cord to 5A socket as I had only four 5A Sockets( one for Power cord, one for tv, one for Dish TV & one for mobile charging). The whole setup was working flawlessly.
Recently I renovated my TV unit, in which a separate 2pin socket & switch given for each component of HT as all the cords are with 2 pins. For aesthetic purpose my Interior decorator adjusted 6 swithches away from actual plugs. This was also working flawlessly for 1 month.
15 days back which switching on the sub, I noticed the crackling sound which was not like gound hump or continuous hum. This sound is high pitched, not continuous but it mixes with sound from subwoofer for 10 to 15 minutes & then disappears on its own & this happens each time I start the system.
what could have gone wrong?

Hi PAL

cHECK THE CABLE GOING FROM THE SUB TO THE AVR AND ALSO CHECK THE EARTH GOING TO THE SUB

HOMIYAR

Hello,
problems was found to b in amp circuit.
currently SW with AVxcellence, Pune for repair & testing. will receive it within 3-4 days
Thanks for helping

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back