Definitive Technology ProSub 800

sriram_shol

Hi All,

I would like to buy a preowned Definitive Technology ProSub 800. Any one in our forum is owning it?

How good is it as compared to the rivals like BIC PL200, SVS SB 1000, Taga Harmony TSW200 and other sub woofers whose power is 250 and above watts RMS? The specification says it is 8 inch and 300 watts. No where it says whether 300 watts is RMS or peak.

I am going to audition it still your ownership experience would help me to decide whether to go for it or not.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
Sriram

Haven't heard the deftech prosub 800. Have the supercube3. They are good for the foot print they made in. They are good for music and ok for movies as they have little rumble. You should audition to actually gauge the sub.

Hi All,

I would like to buy a preowned Definitive Technology ProSub 800. Any one in our forum is owning it?

How good is it as compared to the rivals like BIC PL200, SVS SB 1000, Taga Harmony TSW200 and other sub woofers whose power is 250 and above watts RMS? The specification says it is 8 inch and 300 watts. No where it says whether 300 watts is RMS or peak.

I am going to audition it still your ownership experience would help me to decide whether to go for it or not.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
Sriram

Hi

Have heard the DefTech Supercube 2000 and it is good....can go really low and it is a good to have if you want a small footprint...does the job of emitting the missing low bass frequencies from the main speakers .....

Not too sure of the pro sub....heard the 600 and was not convinced.....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back