Delivery of Speaker not Possible by HifiMart to my location. Any solution to this problem.

navjyot

Hi All,
I wanted to purchase some speaker from HifiMart. But delivery not possible to my address. The nearest possible location is 3 hours from my district.
I am sure others would have faced similar issue. Any solution to this problem ?

Regards
Navjyot.

Hi All,
I wanted to purchase some speaker from HifiMart. But delivery not possible to my address. The nearest possible location is 3 hours from my district.
I am sure others would have faced similar issue. Any solution to this problem ?

Regards
Navjyot.
Contact hfm directly to get this resolved.

Contact hfm directly to get this resolved.

Hi, talked with anil. He said, 3rd party is not delivering to my location. Only option is to collect at nearby location(3 hours from my hometown) and bring it yourself. What I wanted to know is, what other guys who are staying in small district hsve done in similar scenario ?

Hi, talked with anil. He said, 3rd party is not delivering to my location. Only option is to collect at nearby location(3 hours from my hometown) and bring it yourself. What I wanted to know is, what other guys who are staying in small district hsve done in similar scenario ?
Your location says "Bangalore". What district are you in?
Cheers,
Raghu

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back