Demos of HT speakers in Hyderabad and suggestion for movies

haricps

I am going to hyderabad to check some demos of home theater speaker , Could anyone give location for listening demos
I am considering to check Q Acoustics, Elac , Dali , monitor audio.
Suggest me any other brands which are good for movies.

I'm not from Hyderabad, so can't suggest stores. The reason I'm replying is that from your post it seems you directly want to visit the store. Don't make that mistake. Call the stores, ask about speaker availability, and schedule a demo before going.

Stores might often need to setup a demo, they don't have all speakers ready for demo. They might have some other demo scheduled at the time of visit. They might not have a demo piece in the store. Many things can go wrong. Don't visit without scheduling a demo over call first.

I'm not from Hyderabad, so can't suggest stores. The reason I'm replying is that from your post it seems you directly want to visit the store. Don't make that mistake. Call the stores, ask about speaker availability, and schedule a demo before going.

Stores might often need to setup a demo, they don't have all speakers ready for demo. They might have some other demo scheduled at the time of visit. They might not have a demo piece in the store. Many things can go wrong. Don't visit without scheduling a demo over call first.
sure will try to contact them before going there

Audio people, jubilee hills
Vector system, jubilee hills,
Pro fx/usk somajiguda,
Vox/eight audio gachibowli
Cinebells

Audio people closed shop.

Acoustic Solutions, Tadbund
Mahavir Sound Room, Madhapur

Mahavir deals with meridian and shoo you away without demo if your budget is less than 5L. Personally hate such people who ask budget as the first and last question.

Last edited:
I am going to hyderabad to check some demos of home theater speaker , Could anyone give location for listening demos
I am considering to check Q Acoustics, Elac , Dali , monitor audio.
Suggest me any other brands which are good for movies.
Hi iam from tenali. Iam planing to audition at hyderabad next week . Please share your experience it will be helpfull for me

Mahavir deals with meridian and shoo you away without demo if your budget is less than 5L. Personally hate such people who ask budget as the first and last question.
Well, this is an important aspect, I do not mind having this conversation upfront with the dealer, as long as it is handled well.

Well, this is an important aspect, I do not mind having this conversation upfront with the dealer, as long as it is handled well.

To give context,

This meridian showroom is atop mercedes showroom in the same building. I have been there and everytime I was there they greeted with coffee/snacks and provided test drives. Now, they paid for petrol/diesel, coffee etc. Eventually I now drive a merc. Not that I got a car everything I visited them.

The meridian guys had to do none of this. Just had to demo their stuff whose whole purpose was for demo. And they dont. It is not like I cannot buy a meridian. I don't want to If they behave like this.

If the mercedes asked me budget on first visit, I will be driving something else now. End of the day, I should find value in the proposition, that can be gauged only by a demo.

Hi All,
I am planning to demo stereo speakers as of now planning to demo Wharfedale 12.2 Elac with a Marantz amp preferably 6007, are there any dealers in Hyderabad where I could demo?

Hi All,
I am planning to demo stereo speakers as of now planning to demo Wharfedale 12.2 Elac with a Marantz amp preferably 6007, are there any dealers in Hyderabad where I could demo?
Even im looking for the same.
Im planning to audition bookshelfs for my marantz PM6007.
currently using PSB ALPHA B1.
Can anyone suggest places to audition frw bookshelfs in hyderabad?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back