Demos of HT speakers in Hyderabad and suggestion for movies

haricps

I am going to hyderabad to check some demos of home theater speaker , Could anyone give location for listening demos
I am considering to check Q Acoustics, Elac , Dali , monitor audio.
Suggest me any other brands which are good for movies.

pkhammu2005

If Elac/Fyne audio then u can explore the showroom in SD road opp parade grounds secbad.
Forgot the shop name,he is also an Epson dealer

gourav

I'm not from Hyderabad, so can't suggest stores. The reason I'm replying is that from your post it seems you directly want to visit the store. Don't make that mistake. Call the stores, ask about speaker availability, and schedule a demo before going.

Stores might often need to setup a demo, they don't have all speakers ready for demo. They might have some other demo scheduled at the time of visit. They might not have a demo piece in the store. Many things can go wrong. Don't visit without scheduling a demo over call first.

haricps

I'm not from Hyderabad, so can't suggest stores. The reason I'm replying is that from your post it seems you directly want to visit the store. Don't make that mistake. Call the stores, ask about speaker availability, and schedule a demo before going.

Stores might often need to setup a demo, they don't have all speakers ready for demo. They might have some other demo scheduled at the time of visit. They might not have a demo piece in the store. Many things can go wrong. Don't visit without scheduling a demo over call first.
sure will try to contact them before going there

BLASTO

Audio people, jubilee hills
Vector system, jubilee hills,
Pro fx/usk somajiguda,
Vox/eight audio gachibowli
Cinebells

Audio people closed shop.

Acoustic Solutions, Tadbund
Mahavir Sound Room, Madhapur

Mahavir deals with meridian and shoo you away without demo if your budget is less than 5L. Personally hate such people who ask budget as the first and last question.

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!