Denom AVR-x1100 HDMI Output pink image

ram_v

Today I just connected my Demon AVR-X1100 to Epson EB-X41 and the display image is pink.
I wasn't sure if the issue was with the projector the receiver so I connected the projector directly to the OTT android box and it was working fine and the issue is sure with the receiver, any one have an idea how to fix this issue.

Try Factory reset for Denon.
Hope You are using the same cable from Android box to Projector and images are good( bypassing the AVR)if so cable is good may be!!!
Make sure there is no loose connection in the cable at projector end.
Try using the other input in Denon Eg : HDMI 2/HDMI 3 and see

Try Factory reset for Denon.
Hope You are using the same cable from Android box to Projector and images are good( bypassing the AVR)if so cable is good may be!!!
Make sure there is no loose connection in the cable at projector end.
Try using the other input in Denon Eg : HDMI 2/HDMI 3 and see
Thanks Kalyan for your inputs.
I have have already tried almost all that you have mentioned and non of them worked, one thing that I haven't tried is to change input source, I have been trying only with BD HDMI in, I'll try that as well and update in the morning.

Regards,
Ram

Tried all the input source and still have issue, I think the problem is with the HDMI Out terminal. Input source is directed and audio output is fine. Is there a fix or should I take it for service ?

seems like a common problem with av receivers. Check with service center and check how much it would cost to fix. If not then you may get a HDMI splitter and use it to feed one to the receiver and the other to the projector.

have you tried projecting the TV on to the projector and see if the picture is still not ok. I had a similar problem while playing BD through the player. Finally it was the BD player port that was defective.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back