Denon 1906 Amp with Norge TWR125 MK speakers

eltondsouza

Friends, I hv a Denon 1906 amplifier .... Pl advise, if the Norge TWR125 MK would be the right choice for the same as I'm only looking for the 2 main speakers as of now... Also need the address, where I can get these speakers in Mumbai.

Amplifier Output Details - Denon 1906
85 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD 0.08 % - 2 channel(s) ( Front ), 85 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD 0.08 % - 1 channel(s) ( Center ), 85 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD 0.08 % - 2 channel(s) ( Surround ), 85 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD 0.08 % - 2 channel(s) ( Surround back ), 120 Watt - 6 Ohm - THD 0.7 % - 2 channel(s) ( Front ), 120 Watt - 6 Ohm - THD 0.7 % - 1 channel(s) ( Center ), 120 Watt - 6 Ohm - THD 0.7 % - 2 channel(s) ( Surround ), 120 Watt - 6 Ohm - THD 0.7 % - 2 channel(s) ( Surround back )

Norge TWR125 MK Specification

Power Handling 150 W, Impedance 6 Ohm, Sensitivity 88dB, Freq Response 40Hz-35Khz

Unleash, do you ever sleep? Sending replies at 2 'o' clock in the morning? Man !!!!!

Elton, at 6 ohms, the receiver and the speakers match quite decently. Since you are in Mumbai, ask Norge to send you a pair to test at home with your system. Use some decent cables, and listen to music of various types as well as movies of different types.

The Norge were declared as the best Indian speakers in their price band by AV Max for 2007. If you like the sound, you cannot go wrong.

Cheers

Unleash, do you ever sleep? Sending replies at 2 'o' clock in the morning? Man !!!!!

LOL. Lets just say its cuz of my job mainly. I work as an ERP consultant and have to interact with customers/collegues/support etc from US and UK a lot. So sometimes I'm at the office, sometimes working from home. FWIW, for so many years now, I sleep for around 5 hrs a day:rolleyes:

Cheers.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back