DENON 1909 in delhi price?

Few points before buying 1909 :

Most dealers dont have it in ready stock.
Many forum members had ordered it a month back and are still waiting.
Check forum > dealer feedback > atria mall are cheaters.
SOme who considered 1909 went for 2309 thats 47k.
If you want onkyo,condiser 606(36k).

regards

Me too at ahmedabad booked 1909 on 5th oct. Full amount with pro fx dealer ,not received yet,some problem due to weak in rupee against $,they are telling.

I bought it from Bass n Treble with Bill.

Oh cool! I heard Bass and Treble was giving it for 37K (that was a month back). That's still better than Sight & Sound India, who quoted 42K (but I hadn't negotiated, just asked for the price). Maybe they would also reduce to arnd 39-40k.

What speakers are you getttin for the 1909?

~bhaskie

Oh cool! I heard Bass and Treble was giving it for 37K (that was a month back). That's still better than Sight & Sound India, who quoted 42K (but I hadn't negotiated, just asked for the price). Maybe they would also reduce to arnd 39-40k.

What speakers are you getttin for the 1909?

~bhaskie
- Rates have gone up due to dollar fluctuation (I am not sure if it is really the case)
- Sight and Sound are giving 5% on MRP. Still Bass and Treble was coming out to be cheaper.

There is no difference in buying from "Bass and Treble" or "Sight and Sound".
Secondly there was availability issue with "Sight and Sound".

I am not planning for the speakers as of now. I have very good quality non-branded 5.1's to do this. May be next year.

Yes It must be Grey..I guess the shop is Fair Deal..
Anyways...Awaiting response..

I am amazed. I was planning to get it from US for $600, then buy a voltage transformer for 2K. And probably something at the airport :D
and I would end up with no warranty as well!

I guess slightly older versions (which are coming for $200-$300 in US but are ~25-30K in India) are better deals if someone is thinking of getting the AVR from abroad.

Hi guys

The Denon AVR 1909 is available for a best price of 38k from ProFX Chennai (with bill and warranty of course). Enquired for a friend 3 days back. the MRP listed on their website though is 42,900. Getting 5k off that price seems to be a good deal. And this model has got excellent reviews too, beating the Onkyo TX-SR606. This was in What HiFi magazine, September 2008 issue.

Warm regards,
Venkat

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back