Denon 1910 best deals

sachinke

Hi,
I am looking at the best deals for denon 1910. can anyone share the best deals available in Mumbai. ProFx price is 40500.
Sachin

Ask someone to get it from the USA if you can. I got mine through a friend for Rs. 20k (110 v model). No duty, no freight. Spent Rs. 3,700 on a converter with stabilizer.

regards

Arvind

Ask someone to get it from the USA if you can. I got mine through a friend for Rs. 20k (110 v model). No duty, no freight. Spent Rs. 3,700 on a converter with stabilizer.

regards

Arvind

Hi Arvind

i am working on similar lines to procure it from US.

It would be great if you can provide more details about the converter you are using for the same. The brand and other details , as i will need to check if i have a reseller for the same to buy it locally in Bangalore.

Hi Arvind

i am working on similar lines to procure it from US.

It would be great if you can provide more details about the converter you are using for the same. The brand and other details , as i will need to check if i have a reseller for the same to buy it locally in Bangalore.

There's a shop on Ritchie Street in Chennai which specializes in such converters. The name of the shop is Shah Electronics & their brand is "Maxine". U get converters of every kind - suitable for cordless phones & small electronics & also like the ones I bought - with servo stabilizer suitable for expensive electronics (capacity is 1 kVA, 2 kVa and so on). I don't know if they have dealers in Chennai but I feel it might be worthwhile coming to Chennai just to pick one up

regards

Arvind

Hi,

If you have friends or relatives in Singapore, you can get it for less than S$700 - 800 and it is 240 V

-Lakshay

How would NAD C565BEE CD Player match as source with DENON AVR 1910 ?
I have bought TSi300 of Polk Audio.
I listen to Classical music and would like to have a separate source for sound.
Bought Denon since 2 channels are exclusively dedicated for Sound output in AVR 1910.
Any other CD Player options any one may suggest?
Auditioned ROTEL C6 today but with Pioneer LSX amp and B&W speakers -tight sound with tonal nuances.
Have been a NAD products fan since 1985 -spoilt with their performance.Have always liked the awesome capablities of Polk speakers while listening to classicals (own S-6 bought in 1985)with Pioneer A449 amp

I think the 1910 is overpriced in india for its value, sure there arent any better but regardless, id rather buy something off bay thats used and make arrangements. Eh. I'm probably just talking out of my ass anyway.

After visiting the link as mentioned it was found that the product is Recertified/Refurbished.

I've bought the DENON 1910 from Abt Electronics And Appliance Store- HDTVs, Refrigerators and More for USD 378.00/INR 17760 just waiting for it to be delivered.

have to be very careful while buying anything online cause some prices apear to be very cheap but have to look out for the details they mention.

If Recertified/Refurbished is fine with anybody then they can go for it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back