Denon AVR 1312 - Speakers (paradigm vs Polk vs Jamo)

value for money combo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
agupta - how much did you pay for Paradigm CT100. Also how was your post buying experience? Any freebies (speaker wires, etc.) thrown in?

agupta - how much did you pay for Paradigm CT100. Also how was your post buying experience? Any freebies (speaker wires, etc.) thrown in?

Paradigm CT100 for 44k. MRP -56k. No freebies
This is the lowest price i got in the market

Post buying experience has been good for movies and games

Did you also consider ETC 5.1 during your purchase?

Yes i did consider ETC5.1 but finalized on paradigm CT100
One can also also consider PSB speakers in case one is willing to shell 7-10k more. I liked PSB better than paradigm, but they were going over my already too stretched budget

Ok GUys... i auditioned some more and found this option in my budget which i liked the sound of --- Reciever - Yamaha vx371 and Speakers - Wharfedale Cinema 65+... coming for 42k.
I am thinking of going ahead with this.. what say
Dealer is Sahakar electronics

Last edited:
Ok GUys... i auditioned some more and found this option in my budget which i liked the sound of --- Reciever - Yamaha vx371 and Speakers - Wharfedale Cinema 65+... coming for 42k.
I am thinking of going ahead with this.. what say
Dealer is Sahakar electronics

My experience with Sahakar electronics is that they are atleast 10-15% expensive than others. U should be able to get same combo at beats99.com at Mulund at cheaper price

Best of luck!!

Congrats on your Wharfdales Palit!
Which receiver did you go for finally?
Also when can I come over for an audition? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the knowledge of the larger group,
I got the wharfdales (cinema 65) along with Yamaha VX371 from Sahakar Electronics. No body else could get the package and they came down to a price of 40 plus wiring cost. It looked a good deal.
Set-up and installation was a breeze with assistance from Sahakar. The guys were really good. THe wires are strewn around a bit, but they promised to get them together next weekend, since the set-up got completed pretty late into Sunday. The only part is that my house already had the wiring and points for the speakers and hence the positioning is a little high. Sounds ok though!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back