Denon AVR doesn't switch ON

mands

Hi Friends,
My Denon 1911 AVR which is 8 years old is not switching ON. Can anyone suggest a service center or service advisor in Hyderabad where I can get it checked. Thanks in advance.

Disconnect all sources and speakers and try again.....

Also post the issue / challenge at the Denon Owners Thread......possibly other FMs can give some tips

If it's not turning on, don't experiment. Just get it shown to an authorised service centre. Profx are authorised service centres for denon.

MaSh

If it's not turning on, don't experiment. Just get it shown to an authorised service centre. Profx are authorised service centres for denon.

MaSh
Thanks MasSh.. I called them and they asked me to leave it for a day or two to find the problem. Is it okay to leave it with them?

Thanks MasSh.. I called them and they asked me to leave it for a day or two to find the problem. Is it okay to leave it with them?
Well they would need time to investigate, so I don't see any harm. Do take the job card slip with the serial number noted. Also, ask them to only investigate and take your approval begore changing any parts.

MaSh

Well they would need time to investigate, so I don't see any harm. Do take the job card slip with the serial number noted. Also, ask them to only investigate and take your approval begore changing any parts.

MaSh
Sure... Thank you. I will post their findings here and take our FM's suggestions before getting it fixed

Disconnect all sources and speakers and try again.....

Also post the issue / challenge at the Denon Owners Thread......possibly other FMs can give some tips
Thanks... I disconnected everything and tried it.. no Luck. Posted in other threads as well. Most likely I will take it to ProFx in Hyd.

Sure... Thank you. I will post their findings here and take our FM's suggestions before getting it fixed
Usually they are quite good. If you feel satisfied with their findings and if they have the parts ready, in my opinion you should go ahead without wasting time.

MaSh

I am facing same problem in denon 1611. Were you able to get your's resolved? And what was the issue identified?

Thanks... I disconnected everything and tried it.. no Luck. Posted in other threads as well. Most likely I will take it to ProFx in Hyd.
Please share your experience of getting Denon services at ProFX. Were they able to solve the issue. How was the service?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back