Denon AVR X1100 - HDMI out No signal

sanrg

Hi Friends,

Need your help, suggestions for my 7-8 months old Denon X1100 receiver, which connecting to Monitor and TV giving no signal.

Along with HDMI i tried with AV video out (Yellow connector ) but same result. No fault with sound output.

Few months back i saw some weird distorted images from HDMI out later that HDMI port on TV went dead. i thought it was TV issue, now checking with another LCD monitor i get no signal from Denon.

Please advise.

Regrads

Sanrg

Hi Friends,

Need your help, suggestions for my 7-8 months old Denon X1100 receiver, which connecting to Monitor and TV giving no signal.

Along with HDMI i tried with AV video out (Yellow connector ) but same result. No fault with sound output.

Few months back i saw some weird distorted images from HDMI out later that HDMI port on TV went dead. i thought it was TV issue, now checking with another LCD monitor i get no signal from Denon.

Please advise.

Regrads

Sanrg

Looks like HDMI board issue... If your AVR is in warranty period, check with the service center... They should replace the Board..

Hi,

Have you tried resetting the AVR? Does the AVR have analog video out which you should check also?

I read in a forum, you can try this if it helps...

HDMI HDCP reset
1. With all devices powered on, remove the two HDMI cables at both ends from the source device to the AVR and from the AVR to the TV.
2. Power off all devices and disconnect power cables to all devices.
Wait 10-15 minutes.
3. Reconnect HDMI and power cables to all devices.
4. Power on the devices in this order ... TV, wait a few secs, AVR, wait a few secs, and then source device (although this is the generally recommended order, in some instances, you may have better luck powering on the AVR first and then the TV, then the source last ... bottom line if it's still not working, try a different power on sequence).

If all else fails then you need to check your HDMI board.

Do find out how to avoid such a mishap. What might have caused it? What is the cost of the board, once you are out of the warranty? ETC......

Precisely the same with my Samsung Plasma TV and Marantz SR6005. Both got the same HDMI input and output issues. Failed simultaneously without any trigger. Earlier the connection used to get interrupted once in a while.

Back