Denon DCD 700AE Repair In Hyderabad

A Denon DCD 700AE was being sparingly and carefully used at my home in Hyderabad as a source for the home hifi system. In between, it had to be left unused for about three months on account of me & my family being out of station. Today, I tried to play some audio CDs (five brand new, original music CDs bought from "Starving Musician" @ Santa Clara). It refused to play them. The CD players display showed "Track 0/0, Time 0:00." The same CDs played well in my Toshiba BDX 1100 bluray player. Basically, the Denon CD player was refusing to read some discs (not all).

I opened the case and checked the laser's lens. It seemed to be clean. There are also no smokers at my home, and the upkeep is usually dust-free and clean. In any case, I gently cleaned the lens. However, that did not solve the problem. I suspect that the laser might have gone weak.

Can the fellow forum members kindly suggest as to where I can get this player reliably and efficiently repaired in Hyderabad?

I bought this player from USK Electronics, Babukhan Mall, Somajiguda in 2009. Shall I go there, or is there any better place?

You can go to USK service , I think it is in SR nagar. Another Option is vector in Jubilee Hills road no 45

Try cleaning the lens with isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab. Keep the CD player on for an hour or so and check.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back