Denon receivers and Master volume button

Amutforans

Hi guys.

I've got a question, that troubles me a lot. I bought Denon ASR a11 many years ago and was using it for stereo and Home CInema luckily for many years. Then I upgraded my system and bought new loudspeakers Canton Vento reference series 7 and then after a month or a bit more, my ASr11 started to act a bit weird - horrible noise came out of the right channel- smth like sqeek, master volume was useless and even if i switched it to 0, anyway i was able to hear noise - not very clean, but blurry.

This dissapeared and came back after some time. I decided to send the item to service, because i cannot check on my side anything.

Then i got good deal on ebay, and bought Denon 4520 and after some time exactly the same issue - noise and master volume can not anything, the sound is not in my control anymore - even if I switch to 0, i can hear noice, or media which was played at that time. Thden i switch it off, switch on after some time and again... if i touch master volume, then the same problem happens

And yes, this issue is when lopudspeakers are used or headphones... so basically in both cases the same chain/processes are involved.

I suppose that this is smth to do with master volume button, or electric chain items... but this happened after i changed my loudpseakers, technical characterisics are almost the same and brand also the same. I evet proceed with reset of a receiver.

Is this known issue or i'm simply so unlucky, huh? I do not think that loudspeakers is the cause, or cables, or source - CD/Media player. I do not believe in ghosts either...

many thanks in advance

It is strange as both amps are giving same trouble.In that case source or input signal can be checked.
If that's perfect,then may be Canton speakers are drawing more power from amp which casing some issue.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back