Denon+Klipsh Combo from 20north, How good is it?

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
If this combo is ne good for music, @52K it can be a solution for many ppl as 50K is most frequent qurry here. Here is the link.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Denon AVR-1709 Home Theater Receiver & Klipsch HDT500 Speaker System (Bundle) :

There seems to be downward revision @ 20north on some items. PPl in research mode may visit site. Here r couple of things I came across.

Yam 663 fro 32K!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, itis still out of my budget.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Yamaha RX-V663BL 665 Watt 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver : Electronics

Denon 1709 for 19K.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Denon AVR-1709 7.1-Channel Multi-Zone Home Theater Receiver : Electronics

Denon 1709 was at 15K+ during starting of week, and then at 17K+ later and now as you say its 19K.

The prices almost change every day at 20north.

As mentioned earlier,some of the products are at good prices though!!!

Last edited:
If this combo is ne good for music, @52K it can be a solution for many ppl as 50K is most frequent qurry here. Here is the link.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Denon AVR-1709 Home Theater Receiver & Klipsch HDT500 Speaker System (Bundle) :

There seems to be downward revision @ 20north on some items. PPl in research mode may visit site. Here r couple of things I came across.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Yamaha RX-V663BL 665 Watt 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver : Electronics

Denon 1709 for 19K.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Denon AVR-1709 7.1-Channel Multi-Zone Home Theater Receiver : Electronics

Yogesh, the prices quoted by you are without shipping costs except for 663. They have not put the shipping cost in the site for the Denon+Klipsch combo. The price with the lowest shipping for Denon 1709 is put as 21.4K

Yogesh, the prices quoted by you are without shipping costs except for 663. They have not put the shipping cost in the site for the Denon+Klipsch combo. The price with the lowest shipping for Denon 1709 is put as 21.4K

u r right, but prices at 20north r changing everyday. For, 1709 with shipping I had seen 21.4 then it wa 19+ and today it is 21+ again.

Another important factor is that most of the AV products are rated at 110v and we need to have a voltage converter to be used in India. I believe a decent voltage converter will cost around 3-5K. So, we need to keep this factor is also in mind while making the purchase.:)

Denon 1709 for 19K.

OK Guys,

Give something on Denon+Klipsh mentioned.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back