Denon X 2600 H with Pioneer (S-rs3TB)Speaker

GeorgeB

Good Morning ! Just joined the community, need some help in setting up my first atmos HT.

Planning to buy Denon X 2600 H.
I have my old 5.1 Pioneer (2008 model) setup with front speakers (S-rs3TB)of 150w 8ohms.
Planning to mount my surround speaker on the ceiling and buy Polk FxiA4 For surround.
Pls let me know if this works.

Also a suggestion for my second sub along with my current Pioneer S-RS3SW.

Thanks,
George B

Hi George,

Welcome to the forum. If you are planning for a X2600H buy it soon as its almost run out of stock and remaining stocks are getting expensive as compared to before.

On the sub a 2nd sub of a different brand might not really sync well with your current sub so better option would be to go for a new subwoofer of your choice rather than looking to get one similar to your current sub. What is the budget you are looking to allocate for the sub (you would need to allocate atleast 35-45k for a good upgraded sub)

Thanks fLUX, Profx ran out of X2600,they are suggesting X950. For sub My budget was 25k. Thanks
Hi George,
Welcome to the forum. If you are planning for a X2600H buy it soon as its almost run out of stock and remaining stocks are getting expensive as compared to before.

On the sub a 2nd sub of a different brand might not really sync well with your current sub so better option would be to go for a new subwoofer of your choice rather than looking to get one similar to your current sub. What is the budget you are looking to allocate for the sub (you would need to allocate atleast 35-45k for a good upgraded sub)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back