Denon X1200w

beans22

Hi Guys,
I'm new to home theater platform...so I would need some suggestions from the experienced guys out here...I recently bought Denon x1200w AVR for which I'm looking out for a decent 5.1 speaker system....I'm not looking for tower speakers....I''m looking only for satellite speakers under 30k...could you guys give some suggestions on this? Also let me know some in-ceiling speakers for Atmos effect.....thanks...

Hi Guys,
I'm new to home theater platform...so I would need some suggestions from the experienced guys out here...I recently bought Denon x1200w AVR for which I'm looking out for a decent 5.1 speaker system....I'm not looking for tower speakers....I''m looking only for satellite speakers under 30k...could you guys give some suggestions on this? Also let me know some in-ceiling speakers for Atmos effect.....thanks...

what was the cost, im looking for the same

Check out Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 super compact & powerful system. It should be well within your budget. Should be available in Reliance digital stores you could demo the same & then take a call. i think you can bargain on the price too :licklips:

Few months back i know they were selling it here in Bangalore along with Marantz NR1504 for 52k i.e. combo offer :)

Congratulations on the purchase of your new receiver.

The below JBL package has a decent spec that will match with your AVR and also fit your budget.

https://harmanaudio.in/jbl-cinema-300-5-1-channel-home-theatre-speaker-system.html

I have a older JBL SCS200.5 package for my secondary setup and it serves good for the price point and has solid build (I have not personally seen this newer model so can't vouch the same build quality I have in case JBL has decided to skimp now for cost savings). Of course there are so many more options out there so do more research to compare before finalising.

When you want to upgrade your speakers in future, you could buy larger bookshelf speakers for Front LR and Center and you have the option to use the spare satellites for front wide or height speakers.

Cheers!

What is your room size?
Satellites for Rs 30k will not really be worthy of the X1200. Would be much better if you get bookshelves and build up the system slowly. Many have done it that way.
For satellites, look at Boston Acoustics, Polk Audio, Morel, etc

@naturelover/hdmaniac...thanks for the info.. my living room size is 12*16....Also let me know the best bookshelf speaker and in-ceiling speakers in ur experience....

Check out Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 super compact & powerful system. It should be well within your budget. Should be available in Reliance digital stores you could demo the same & then take a call. i think you can bargain on the price too :licklips:

Few months back i know they were selling it here in Bangalore along with Marantz NR1504 for 52k i.e. combo offer :)
I checked with Reliance Digital but they don't have Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 now.....I checked the review of it and it seems it's pretty decent for what we pay....I would be happy if I get one but the Amazon has rated them too costly....

No personal experience except Dali Zensor 1 which is very nice. Options could be Mission MX, Polk RTi or TSX, Energy CB, PSB Alpha B1, Boston Acoustics A26 or A25. All these have been praised on the forum and elsewhere.

I recently heard a pair of JBL control one. Was very impressed by their sound. They punch way above their weight in terms of sound quality. If you can stretch your budget that'd be great, or else you can hunt for pre owned pairs and slowly build up the system.

@naturelover/hdmaniac...thanks for the info.. my living room size is 12*16....Also let me know the best bookshelf speaker and in-ceiling speakers in ur experience....

In my experience the best bookshelf speaker is very subjective...If you are on a limited budget, whatever fits your wallet and also sounds great to your ears is the best bookshelf speaker for you IMO...start with the most popular brands in that price range and you can't go wrong.

Some of the popular brands I have noticed frequently on this forum is Dali, KEF, Boston, Q Acoustics in the consumer mid range. You may also find various Polk models in ebay.in and some of the other names in amazon.in for price comparison. Boston and Wharfedale are popular models in hifimart but I have no experience with any of these.

If sound quality is top priority with no budget constraints, then be patient, take your time to audition premium brands in exclusive home cinema stores and go with what your ears love. Select the outlets where it is possible to audition different speakers in exactly the same setup (audio source,amp/receiver, room etc)

I checked with Reliance Digital but they don't have Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 now.....I checked the review of it and it seems it's pretty decent for what we pay....I would be happy if I get one but the Amazon has rated them too costly....

Not sure if your ok with settling down with pre-owned here are few quick options for you which i happened to find it on olx / quikr.

https://www.olx.in/item/boston-acou...speaker-system-black-ID16XKGw.html#5673592f76

https://www.olx.in/item/boston-soundware-xs-5-1-acoustics-ID16DbdT.html#56fa23f25b

http://hyderabad.quikr.com/Escrow/Boston-Soundware-Speakers-systems-for-sale-W0QQAdIdZ270863151

However again, i would suggest try & see if you could get a demo and then decide. All the best :thumbsup:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back