Denon X1600H Setup Assistant not working

fusebulb

Hi friends
I purchased Denon X1600H 8 months ago, everything was great, but one day suddenly
the wifi and bluetooth settings was disabled, i tried resetting and all sorts of stuff, but it just does not work now
It gets stuck at Setup Assistant forever, any idea what could be wrong, i even tried to Restore Firmware, but it just gets stuck
there also forever, there are no reliable Service Center also in my city Mumbai, i called up one of them from Denon Website,
he said, call the seller, i tried calling the seller , after few lame advises like reset etc, he also stopped answering my calls,
Can anyone guide me how can i solve this

Any advice is appreciated

Hi

Who is the seller? Most of the sellers who have provided a GST bill would be entertained at Service Center.

If you have tried all means...please email the distributor for Denon...

Preeti Trading Corporation
3, Shubhangini Building, 51, Milan Subway Road, Santacruz West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra
India

TEL: +919820644435, +912226108821, +912226108820

E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]

You will need to provide the scan of bill...serial number etc....they would entertain if under official warranty...

All the best

Thanks fernand for your reply, i spoke to this person on the phone, he asked me to call the next day, then he was not picking up the
phone, the next day, maybe he was busy or something, i dont know, i will try again tomorrow and see if he responds
i had purchased it from Amazon.in, so have all the bill and serial number etc. all i want is a genuine authorized center
cannot believe there is no decent Authorized Service Center for Denon in Mumbai, i will never buy a Denon product in future
thanks anyways, i will call him tomorrow to see if he helps...i will keep you guys posted

Thanks

Thanks fernand for your reply, i spoke to this person on the phone, he asked me to call the next day, then he was not picking up the
phone, the next day, maybe he was busy or something, i dont know, i will try again tomorrow and see if he responds
i had purchased it from Amazon.in, so have all the bill and serial number etc. all i want is a genuine authorized center
cannot believe there is no decent Authorized Service Center for Denon in Mumbai, i will never buy a Denon product in future
thanks anyways, i will call him tomorrow to see if he helps...i will keep you guys posted

Thanks

Hard truth is that online purchases are not fully supported by some brands....so its essential to always check with the distributor or brand if service is supported if purchased online...please keep amazon in the loop too....emails sent or received will be better as phone call conversations get forgotten or denied....

Better to put money in a Marantz...irrespective of the NR or SR series...built well to last for a decent span of years....I have been a 8 years + user over various models....

Hi friends
I purchased Denon X1600H 8 months ago, everything was great, but one day suddenly
the wifi and bluetooth settings was disabled, i tried resetting and all sorts of stuff, but it just does not work now
It gets stuck at Setup Assistant forever, any idea what could be wrong, i even tried to Restore Firmware, but it just gets stuck
there also forever, there are no reliable Service Center also in my city Mumbai, i called up one of them from Denon Website,
he said, call the seller, i tried calling the seller , after few lame advises like reset etc, he also stopped answering my calls,

I had the exact same issue with my Marantz a month back.
Didn't get any support in Kolkata and had to ship it to Mumbai to get it resolved.
It's a simple BT+WiFi module change that resolved it.
Apparently this issue arose due to bad firmware.

Hi friends

Try with auto update set to off.for on line purchase no warranty covered they have printed that on the box.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back