Denon x2700h or Marantz SR5015?

SMJ

Hi
Am planning to buy a receiver and short listed Denon x2700h and marantz sr5015, confused between these two models. Please suggest me best one?

Both are solid bets from what I've read. Yamaha should be much cheaper than them.

Marantz is positioned higher than Denon with better quality of components and different sound signature to suit music/movies.

Both are equally dependable.

Marantz is positioned higher than Denon with better quality of components and different sound signature to suit music/movies.

Both are equally dependable.
Yes, Marantz is higher positioned (which caused confused me to choose) also many vendors recommended Marantz over Denon, but one of the vendor recommended Denon which gives better movie experience compare to Marantz, but Marantz more fine tuned for smooth experieance.

Hi
Am planning to buy a receiver and short listed Denon x2700h and marantz sr5015, confused between these two models. Please suggest me best one?

If your choices are only these two and not the Yamaha then close your eyes and get the Marantz SR 5015.

1. As already pointed out by the FMs, It has pre-outs so that you can add Power Amplifiers in future if your Speakers need more space, sound profile, open up and getting every detail out of the audio. Specially in stereo.

2. When it comes to stereo, the sound signature of Marantz is a bit better than Denon (IMO), its not brighter rather bit warmth.

3. Marantz also uses better internal components than Denon and hence the increase in price.

Hi

Audition for your self and take a call.....you can also refer to the dedicated owner threads of both brands and ask the users who will give you first hand info

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back