Denon x3600H volume low ! Is this by design ?

Dynamic Eq is off , and Audyssy is turned off.
After some more tuning , adjusting EQ curves ,changing speaker distance , speaker levels, my volume level now improved.

With Audyssy calibration my overall system volume is low. I tried multiple times with Audyssy setup , no change.
Even after changins cross over setting to 80 hz to speaker/ where audyssy sets at 40 hz by default. Also I don't find the speaker level settings audyssy sets is not correct, Sound is not balanced. Only the speaker distance Audyssy measures exactly.
How did u run audysey? With avr or using the mobile app? Also with audyssey if u find the volume levels to be low you can increase the master volume or even the level of each speakers. If you have run audyssey using avr I would highly recommend to run it again using the mobile app. I felt the app does a better job and also it gives u the option to disable mid range compensation and also lets you choose between two high frequency roll off curves. And also try dynamic eq. Once u enable dynamic eq there will be a huge boost in bass so you need to adjust the gain accordingly for sub woofer

Thanks i will try.But specific to ask when i stream music from Mobile bluetooth volume is less.music getting heared after crossing 50.Can it be resolved by this
Yes, try it. This feature (volume levels for each source) is given specifically so that you could normalize the volume across sources.

Try "Restorer" option on streamed music. I am yet to try but read that it adds value.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back