Denon1312xp or Yamaha yht 298

You can close your eyes and go for Yamaha. It is aggressive compared to denon and also center channel sounds good.

+1 Dirac.

I also consent with Dirac in going for Yamaha. The Denon 1312Xp doesn't have the ARC features. Compared to Denon, the Yamaha has a lot of features which will be pretty useful.

i have different view, the speaker units of denon xp are from bosten and heavier than the yamaha 298, showing build quality. Denon avr has two preout for 2 rear surround where as yamaha eats away two channels inside. extra bucks for yamaha is not worth unless u look for some special features
may be u can settle for 296, if ur yamaha lover
avr wise yamaha is good but not on speakers...

Your advice are really helpful for me.
I will go with heart ( means AVR) because any time later I can change speakers with original set.
Also plus point for Yamaha is, USB connectivity.
Really thanks friends.
If any one can suggest me good speaker package within 20k budget. That will be helpful for me in future to upgrade.

IMHO, Denon will give you best movie effects. Yamaha sounds too bright and musical. In watching movies it sounds shrill and you tend to loose surround effects in between that's what I experienced with Yamaha. Rest is your choice as you can not go wrong with wither of two.
While choosing a speakers package, your options are JBL CS200 & boston acoustics xs 5.1 soundware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back