Designed to give you the Chills!

aeroash

"There is a word that describes this common human response to music — a word for “that moment” when a song pierces your body and soul. It’s called “frisson,” and it’s the reason why music from artists as seemingly disparate as Johnny Cash, Metallica, Céline Dion, and Mozart are all featured on a recently released, scientifically-backed playlist of songs that researchers claim are likely to give people “chills.” The 715-song playlist was curated by a team of neuroscientists and is available on Spotify."

Listening to some songs can cause a powerful physiological response known as "frisson." What is it, and why does it happen? Read Here.

Will play above list. For me this happens whenever I play this list below, irrespective of any number of times I have already played it before:

(Of course in my setup, well recorded albums is a Pre-requisite as it’s brutally honest)
Malia was a recent discovery for me. Her voice and music are mesmerising. One of those artists who makes you want to turn up the volume!

I would classify Johnny Cash's "Hurt" track in this category. If you see it with the visuals then all the more impact. He and his wife June Cash were a great pair on the stage and this track shows how deeply he missed her.
Few Hindi tracks in this category which come to my mind are Mohd. Rafi's "Tu Kahan yeh bata " and SD Burman's"Wahan kaun hai tera" & Hemant Kumar's "Tum pukar lo "

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back