Desktop Speakers suggestion

anm

Hi,
I am looking a very compact setup for a small WFH workstation sit/ stand desk - 48" wide, in a corner of a bedroom.
I am thinking of a soundbar for the simplicity of the setup.

Intended listening would be for music, games and occasional movie. May also sit back a bit and listen to music/ movie from 6-10 ft.

Location - California, budget - not too high given the risks involved with a very naughty 5 year old.

Last edited:
Look at Audioengine, KRK, Bose Companion, Mackie. Aktimate if it is available in the USA.

If you are not into much "bassy" sound than go for 2.0 setup they are sufficient bass and very good clarity.
Choose from Edifier, swans, mackie as per your budget.
Else go for swans m10/m50w or edifier s350db 2.1 configuration.

In addition to above, and alternative to soundbar, there are choices like the Marshall Bluetooth speakers, if stereo separation is not a must.

Hi,
I am looking a very compact setup for a small WFH workstation sit/ stand desk - 48" wide, in a corner of a bedroom.
I am thinking of a soundbar for the simplicity of the setup.

Intended listening would be for music, games and occasional movie. May also sit back a bit and listen to music/ movie from 6-10 ft.

Location - California, budget - not too high given the risks involved with a very naughty 5 year old.

Lucky you. You have the all the options in the world. Have you checked out Minirig? They, in my opinion, are perfect for desk setup.

Amazon Links:

+ SUB

+Bluetooth Transmitter

HomePage:

MaSh

Grab the JBL Studio530 pair before the refurb sale runs out. At the sale price, they're total value for money even after pairing with a decent stereo amp.

I've always wanted to buy this pair for their size. Also has decent reviews. Child proof, can be moved around, not sure of your budget though.

I am looking to keep the desk clean and less cluttered. Soundbars have inbuilt amp, and don't have cables to connect the speakers/ amp. a 3.1 or even a 2.1 or 2.0 should be a decent option.
I am looking at bose and klipsch at the moment.

Back