• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Desktop stands.

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

efernand1

Hi

They look promising.....why not check with "Sound Foundations" who is a FM with HFV.

I am sure he will have some options...alternatively you can check Tono Systems website

Upvote 0

tuff

Well, stands are sitting at the FedEx station for three days...LOL! It has traveled 3 times from thane to Bhiwandi, in the past three days. today the tracking shows its just sitting in Thane office. is FedEx really this bad? bajaao shipped them last Thursday , so i had a little chat with a bajaao rep, his Tracking system shows it will/may be delivered tomorrow.
never had this problem with Amazon....waiting now...tick,tock,tick,tock.

Upvote 0

Vinay2013

FedEx services seems to be deteriorating. My consignment was not delivered despite reaching the destination just because it was a Sunday. I wrote a strong feedback on their tracking page and package was delivered within 2 hour on Sunday. They need a push man :)

Upvote 0

tuff

Finally got the package. took some pics .

Upvote 0