Dilema

well of the two u have mentioned the samsung series 650 is the better one.but for a little bit more cash u can go for the sony W400A 40inch,it has even more higher contrast then samsung series 650a.
also the sony has a lesser input lag and more natural colors, only drawback of sony is the price.
even the sony V series has a higher contrast the samsung series 5,6 40inch.

hi

lg i am able to source from my sources for 56k and samsung 6 series 40 inch for 85k. so quite a lot of difference. samsung has motion flow technology does lg have it. i am going to use it for dth, cable and dvd playback max also the lg pack includes one hdmi cable, dvd player, 50 dvds and airtel dth. so thats confusing me a lot

hi

lg i am able to source from my sources for 56k and samsung 6 series 40 inch for 85k. so quite a lot of difference. samsung has motion flow technology does lg have it. i am going to use it for dth, cable and dvd playback max also the lg pack includes one hdmi cable, dvd player, 50 dvds and airtel dth. so thats confusing me a lot

I prefer Samsung over LG.

Dont worry about motion flow tech instead look at after sales service as well warranty options. Is there a big difference?

well if u think the price diferrence is a lot,then u can also go for the sony 40inch S or V series they still have a hell of a lot contrast more then lg and equal to the samsung series 6.the sony should cost around 65k for the S series.

it seems samsungs rates are going to come down a bit this month as sales tax cut and new price list for next three quarters will be issued.

i have dropped the idea of lg and am noe confused on wether to buy samsng or sony w series. any help?

it seems samsungs rates are going to come down a bit this month as sales tax cut and new price list for next three quarters will be issued.

i have dropped the idea of lg and am noe confused on wether to buy samsng or sony w series. any help?

well about the price u can even expect the prices to rise thanks to rupee getting weaker,for instance sony jacked up their camera prices like sony h10 from 19900 to 21900 ,sony A200 dslr from 24900 to 27900.

as far as samsung series 6 and sony w series the sony has greater contrast,lesser input lag more.so go for the sony W series.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back