Discount sale on Big Bazaar

gap g j

Hi:)

The Big Bazaar is running ads of discount for 3 days. If anyone find new prices for Audio, Video and Home theatre packages. kindly quote here.

Hi:)

The Big Bazaar is running ads of discount for 3 days. If anyone find new prices for Audio, Video and Home theatre packages. kindly quote here.

Gap, I have generally found the electronics products at Big Bazar (at least the one in Chennai) to be of low quality. Most of them are of unknown brands made in China and other places. I am not sure whether they are worth it at all.

Cheers

Big Bazaar's sister concern E-Zone too is running a similar sale for 3 days with up to 60% off on electronic goods from Jan 24-26 in Hyderabad and I think at other places too. Should get good deals for household electronic goods.

Jamo 406 5.1 speaker /sub set (yes including sub) for Rs 28K in EZone (in Pune Central on University Rd, Pune) - only for 3 days starting tomorow.
Normal price of only Jamo406 5.0 speaker set is 28K at same place.

Gap, I have generally found the electronics products at Big Bazar (at least the one in Chennai) to be of low quality. Most of them are of unknown brands made in China and other places. I am not sure whether they are worth it at all.

Cheers

Thanks Venkat, I Know Croma is in Chennai is there ezone and reliance digital or any other speciality store for AV receiver and HTiB

I am planning on visiting E-Zone tomorrow. A friend who is getting married and setting up family is looking to pick up a TV. We saw a good deal for a Philips 29" CRT TV, a Philips DVDP, and a Philips 5.1 HTIB/HTS, all for 14K at Reliance Digital. Going to check for something similar at E-Zone tomorrow. Will post if I come across any good deals.

The lg scarlet 42 inch full hd is available for 60500
which i think is a really good price

and sorry about the formatting am typing this from my phone as internet is out at home:-(

Hi folks,

I went to e-zone and found out that

jamo 406 home theater package with subwoofer(sub 200) is 28.2K
Onkyo 3100 is 21000/- (not gr8 as earlier it sued to be 19990 with a free dvd player thrown in).

Mostly they are marketing SENSEI telling its a future group brand. tower speaker with 175 rms woofer(active) + onkyo 304E was only 21K.
Thanks,
Prakash

Hi folks,

I went to e-zone and found out that

jamo 406 home theater package with subwoofer(sub 200) is 28.2K
Onkyo 3100 is 21000/- (not gr8 as earlier it sued to be 19990 with a free dvd player thrown in).

Mostly they are marketing SENSEI telling its a future group brand. tower speaker with 175 rms woofer(active) + onkyo 304E was only 21K.
Thanks,
Prakash

Do you remember which speakers were they offering the onkyo 304e. Jamo/ Onkyo? Was it 5.1?

That's right, i cross checked the same at home town ezone, they are giving sensei 5.1 speakers with onkyo 304e,

Its late,but I went today eve to Bigbazar & found Akai Bravo 32 in LCDtv for only 24000.

For those who are looking for a HD Ready (Not FullHD) 32 inch TV, the Akai Bravo is an excellent choice. With an inbuilt Fardoudja de-interlacer, the Akai Bravo delivers excellent results in terms of clarity, colors, and contrasts.

It is also a very good choice for those looking to have a smaller TV in the bedroom.

It has 2xHDMI, Component, 2x Composite AV Input, VGA Input, SCART Input. It also has an AV out for connecting the receiver to a second TV. It handles both NTSC as well as PAL/SECAM signals. It can also decode NICAM I/II/III audio signals, though I am not sure any Indian channel transmits NICAM codes.

Cheers

BTW, the sale is extended by two days on Futurebazaar.com. So you can find the same deals there.

Found a 6 DVD set in Landmark of Aamir Khan movies at 294. PQ is alright, SQ is 2.1. Has RDB, Dil Chahta Hai, Sarfarosh, Andaz Apna Apna, Akele Hum Akele Tum and Ishq

BTW, the sale is extended by two days on Futurebazaar.com. So you can find the same deals there.

Found a 6 DVD set in Landmark of Aamir Khan movies at 294. PQ is alright, SQ is 2.1. Has RDB, Dil Chahta Hai, Sarfarosh, Andaz Apna Apna, Akele Hum Akele Tum and Ishq

It is from Moserbaer,PQ is average.

Jamo 406 5.1 speaker /sub set (yes including sub) for Rs 28K in EZone (in Pune Central on University Rd, Pune) - only for 3 days starting tomorow.
Normal price of only Jamo406 5.0 speaker set is 28K at same place.

I bought Jamo406 5.0 speaker set in Rs17000/ at Big Bazaar Ranchi in November-08

Yeah, 17K is the price for 5.0 Jamo 406. So 11K for sub maybe justified. I wonder how these floor speakers sound? I have heard that it's nowhere close to the sound Jamo is known for!

Now its turn of Croma,

Buy 32in LCDTV & get ipod of2500 free.

VU 42 LCD + philips HT(10K) for 55k

Moser LCD 22in (HDMI,PC input) + DVDP(MB simple) for15k,

Harmony Logi Universal remote 525 for 2k less(6k mrp),

60%discount on CD ,DVD(Ironman available)

many offers on Notebooks,

So many others.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back