DIY bookshelf mounts idea. May be useful for someone

Its very sturdy if you fix it to the wall properly.
If needed, You can add an aluminum L angle on 4 sides of the plywood, so that the speaker won't fall off.

Its very sturdy if you fix it to the wall properly.
If needed, You can add an aluminum L angle on 4 sides of the plywood, so that the speaker won't fall off.
You can use double side sticker and paste it in bottom of the speaker instead adding additional aluminium frame..
Btw how much u spent for this stand? that it will be useful info for FM who is looking for depth one.I bought similar kind of Set Top Box stand which has swivel(rotation) feature.it is perfectly matching for my BA25 and Polk Audio TSX110b (surround duty).

Last edited:
It coated Rs900 for two such brackets. Instead of stainless steel, if we do with mild steel, we can do in 600may be. I checked some models online around 1500 or 2000, they look nice but some reviews say they are flimsy. So didn't take the risk.

Main problem is my kid. She may push the speaker away. I also taught of glueing it with double sided tape. Adding a border all around with aluminum angle is another idea, didn't decide which way to go yet.

In any case, speaker won't be isolated from the stand (like mounting spikes) which is not ideal.....

In the last i will look into cosmetic area. May be a paint or a thick and strong colour paper etc

We can make it swivel if we add a ball joint. But i taught this is sufficient for. I just positioned the tweeter at ear level, and angle such that two fronts form a triangle with seating position. Ball joit is a good idea for diy enthusiasts too !!!

Sharp edges unsafe for my kid is another reason I didn't purchase available mounts online. Below the plywood, il add some foam to make it safe.

This is how it looks finally.
Ignore the cables guys... I have to route them. Matt Black car wrap sheet applied on plywood.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back