DIY Cabinet build : GR Research speakers project

cmsajith

This is a continuation from the following thread for the cabinet building:

http://www.hifivision.com/diy/19688-best-ever-deal-loudspeaker-kits-129.html#post387444

I am starting this thread to get an idea about the cabinet building requirement for the GR Research speaker project. Since I am also into InteriorDesigning projects I will help you out in making them with the help of my carpenters, the same guys who had done my Tapped horn Tuba HT LP build. It will be done at Bangalore, so all interested candidates can update the below post with their names added to the list along with the requirement. If required, the shipping can also be done at the owner's risk and cost.

This is only to get an initial idea about the project. Once I have a clear idea, I will let you know the cost estimates along with the finish options(if required).
I am thinking to get the cabinets ready and once the shipment comes we can do the driver fixing and the final finish.

Disclaimer: This effort is to help you guys and to promote the DIY. This project will be taken up if there is enough interest from the members. I may not be able to give you any sqft rate / anything which you can compare with other quotes, but a rough figure which can vary based on the expenditure / unforeseen events / expense.
Note : This includes a slight percentage of my margin also.:)

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back