DIY CENTRE SPEAKER HELP

annapl

i have build a diy centre speaker with car oval speaker jbl cx-s697 and the sound is good now i have intention to use separate crossover
any suggestions where to buy and type especially for center channel or custom build
vrg5ue.jpg

i have build a diy centre speaker with car oval speaker jbl cx-s697 and the sound is good now i have intention to use separate crossover
any suggestions where to buy and type especially for center channel or custom build
vrg5ue.jpg
Hi I have Sony ,ss D_570Av speaker good condition all drive's are original , used as centre speaker are you interested in buying please call me

vrg5ue.jpg
Oh nice. What's the final impedance rating? Your receiver does not allow you to set a crossover for it?

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back