DIY:Metal BS Speakers Stands

It looks nice and definitely a very good job on the DIY side :clapping:

Also post the picture and your impressions once the speakers are connected and you hear the same :)

Reason to keep top plate a little large is to accommodate the bigger speakers which I am going to upgrade soon.

After fixing spikes, naked threading was not looking good.
To cover the threads I got these caps fabricated and they look great now.

I tried spikes previously...they dint came out that good as yours are...CAPS for the spikes are superb...:)

how much it cost for each spike...!

You are from hyderabad....right ...Can you please give me the address of the fabricatino shop...

And also give overall cost incurred for materials,making,powder coating etc in detail for the entire project.

Last edited:
I tried spikes previously...they dint came out that good as yours are...CAPS for the spikes are superb...:)

You are from hyderabad....right ...Can you please give me the address of the fabricatino shop...

And also give overall cost incurred for materials,making,powder coating etc in detail for the entire project.

Hari,
I am also looking for these type of stands for my home theatre in hyderabad, Any luck??

Anybody can help??

TIA.,
Abhinay

All,
I have moved to Delhi and these stands were fabricated here with help of my friend who owns an industrial tools manufacturing factory....not sure if these spikes can be crafted in a local shop easily....

Hi Hari,

You may visit Bombay hotel, it is on M.G road, towards Ranigunj, land mark is Railway bridge.

the lane attached to Bombay hotel is full of fabrication and Lathe machine works shops

In that lane ... last 3rd shop i got most of my work done

Regards

Tanoj

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back