DIY Subwoofer Build

its important to opt for a holistic approach and not a piece meal one only due to cheaper prices or deals available...

especially if you dont have speaker designing or building skill previously

sites like - TG gives you a consolidated approach as per budget......and you can get the cabinetry done locally as per drawing...
I disagree and my take on this is different.
TGs website is great, because he supports through out the build process, and its nice to have the designer helping.

But for me, importing the entire kit doesn't appeal. It does make sense to me to get drivers (only the LF woofer for now) and other components here in India and figure out the problems and work on fixing them than spending a good amount on the kit and import. Its not about money, its prioritizing to test my own abilities with minimal investment. I believe better products are always available for future buys.

I disagree and my take on this is different.
TGs website is great, because he supports through out the build process, and its nice to have the designer helping.

But for me, importing the entire kit doesn't appeal. It does make sense to me to get drivers (only the LF woofer for now) and other components here in India and figure out the problems and work on fixing them than spending a good amount on the kit and import. Its not about money, its prioritizing to test my own abilities with minimal investment. I believe better products are always available for future buys.
which is exactly my point as well - value.

i see more value for you in a systems approach.

Its amazing how 2 people see value in different ways...but such is life

:))

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back