• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

DLNA certified products in India

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

bhuvanmisra

i have a panny 42g10 and don't think they support dlna on this model. hope dlna catches on sooner than later, as it opens up interesting possibilities for serving and consuming media files.

to be specific i was looking for a dlna "nas" to store and serve audio/video (hopefully thru wi-fi) and a client like a blue ray player (already have the tv's!).

i think playstation 3 supports dlna, however i have not seen it work in this mode in any of the showrooms.

teky

i have a panny 42g10 and don't think they support dlna on this model. hope dlna catches on sooner than later, as it opens up interesting possibilities for serving and consuming media files.

to be specific i was looking for a dlna "nas" to store and serve audio/video (hopefully thru wi-fi) and a client like a blue ray player (already have the tv's!).

i think playstation 3 supports dlna, however i have not seen it work in this mode in any of the showrooms.

PS3 works perfectly using NAS. Infact PS3 automatically detected my Windows 7 Laptop connected to the network.