DLNA certified products in India

i have a panny 42g10 and don't think they support dlna on this model. hope dlna catches on sooner than later, as it opens up interesting possibilities for serving and consuming media files.

to be specific i was looking for a dlna "nas" to store and serve audio/video (hopefully thru wi-fi) and a client like a blue ray player (already have the tv's!).

i think playstation 3 supports dlna, however i have not seen it work in this mode in any of the showrooms.

i have a panny 42g10 and don't think they support dlna on this model. hope dlna catches on sooner than later, as it opens up interesting possibilities for serving and consuming media files.

to be specific i was looking for a dlna "nas" to store and serve audio/video (hopefully thru wi-fi) and a client like a blue ray player (already have the tv's!).

i think playstation 3 supports dlna, however i have not seen it work in this mode in any of the showrooms.

PS3 works perfectly using NAS. Infact PS3 automatically detected my Windows 7 Laptop connected to the network.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back