DLP Projector - Knowing the Lamp Operation Hour.

deba

Dear All,

Is it possible to know the remaining lamp life of my Mitsubishi XD110U Projector. Are there any button or function built into the projector by which I can know the exact hour of the lamp operation ?
The owners manual is silent on it.
Any web link or info will be useful.

Kindly help.
Thank you.

My Optoma HD20 has it in the OSD Menu. You cannot find out remaining lamp life, you can only know how much the lamp has been used. I am sure you should the Mits should also have it some place. It can be reset if required.

Try Google for this info, you may have success.

I also searched and tried in google / Mits manual no use... I believe they have given only indication about only for changing the lamp once it is going to die.

Dear All,

Is it possible to know the remaining lamp life of my Mitsubishi XD110U Projector. Are there any button or function built into the projector by which I can know the exact hour of the lamp operation ?
The owners manual is silent on it.
Any web link or info will be useful.

Kindly help.
Thank you.

well mitsu HC3800 has that available in menu options..
every function in the mitsu projectors has a key combination.. i remember reading something about checking the firmware version by applying combination from the remote ctrl.
Search the thread in avsforums for this projector model.. you will get the answer

from what i can see in the manual (http://www.projectorcentral.com/pdf/projector_manual_3294.pdf) on page 22 there is a section which talks about reset of the lamp operation time
Plug in the power cord, and reset the lamp operation time by keep pressing the,
and POWER buttons on the control panel at the same time about three seconds

So there should be a a similar key combination,,

Last edited:
Back