Do open back over ear wireless headphones exist

newlash09

Hi all...

Completely new to the headphone world. So please go gentle :D

I travel a lot and my work requires me to be situationally aware of my surroundings. Not to mention incessant calls that I have to answer on different telephone lines. So I was hoping an open back over ear headphone could be the answer. ( Can't miss a call when the phone rings )

Since iam travelling , I would prefer to avoid lugging a dedicated player, dac , amp and headphones. So if any good quality wireless options are available. It would fit my bill nicely.

Haven't really thought of a budget. But iam quite flexible for the correct set. Any suggestions are most welcome. And thanks in advance :)

There are any number of such headphones in the market. You can go and search for available models in headphonezone website

Hi all...

Completely new to the headphone world. So please go gentle :D

I travel a lot and my work requires me to be situationally aware of my surroundings. Not to mention incessant calls that I have to answer on different telephone lines. So I was hoping an open back over ear headphone could be the answer. ( Can't miss a call when the phone rings )

Since iam travelling , I would prefer to avoid lugging a dedicated player, dac , amp and headphones. So if any good quality wireless options are available. It would fit my bill nicely.

Haven't really thought of a budget. But iam quite flexible for the correct set. Any suggestions are most welcome. And thanks in advance :)
If quality is not a big deal, you can go for those bone conduction earphones. :)

something like this:
https://amzn.to/2QkNsT6

I have not used one personally but always wanted to try. You can use a plug on your ears when you need noise isolation.

One more idea is using any earphones with a smart watch or band for incoming call notification.

Openback headphones are generally studio headphones and hence manufacturers prefer wires instead of wireless.

Cheers. :)

Thanks ajuvignesh...

Will check out those bone conductors :)

Unfortunately the calls come on my desktop phones, so sadly no option of a smart watch to notify me.

But I wouldn't mind them being big as long as they sound good :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back