DO You believe this????The AER Disc Energizer

Do You believe this ??????

Not a chance.

As to the writer and the article...

How can anyone respected even write like this? For goodness sake, how hard is it to set up a deeply-flawed and utterly unscientific semblance of a blind test.

I'm going in the other room: when you have treated or not treated one of these CDs, after five minutes, call me back in and give me the CD, with no clue as to treated or untreated.

Wouldn't curiosity alone make most of us want to try that?

Last edited:
This is unnecessary when you wear audiophile undergarments...

Especially the research by Icelandic professor Heinluoma Sigurardttir ( yet to be published) in university of Jyvskyl clearly states that clothes affect your hearing. Using necromanger princilple and then using triple Laplace transform with quadra simplex method this things are mathematically proved.

Everything affects the sound but biggest issue in audiophile listening is YOU. So you need to self eliminate yourself into a point source....The undergarments precisely does that. these are made from secret materials , which believed include weapon grade plutonium ash and treated with quadrahexa-peta -ethelene xenol - a pretty exotic compound used by many cable manufacturers to paint the outer shells. A counterclaim is that they are actually using real snake oil derived from snakes collected from oil wells of Saudi.

These undergarments improve the listening experience to a considerable level as the sound creates Conical and paraboloidal superluminal particles around the body which takes the aural experience on another level.......

The producer is so confident that each undergarment is warenteed for 17 years ,whereas the warranty is fully transferable!

When I read Roy speaking about 'Spectral balance', I though he was seeing a ghost dancing between the two speakers. Then I realised there is such a term and it means, 'This is the balance across the entire frequency spectrum of the audio range'.

Can someone decipher that for me? Jokingly, this could mean cutting off a lot of frequencies so that you hear only one frequency. But Apple does that for us regularly. Seriously, this could mean ALL frequencies play at the same amplitude? Or they are all on the same place with no separation - like a flat soundstage. Sigh! I give up.

Cheers

Especially the research by Icelandic professor Heinluoma Sigurardttir ( yet to be published) in university of Jyvskyl clearly states that clothes affect your hearing. Using necromanger princilple and then using triple Laplace transform with quadra simplex method this things are mathematically proved.

Everything affects the sound but biggest issue in audiophile listening is YOU. So you need to self eliminate yourself into a point source....The undergarments precisely does that. these are made from secret materials , which believed include weapon grade plutonium ash and treated with quadrahexa-peta -ethelene xenol - a pretty exotic compound used by many cable manufacturers to paint the outer shells. A counterclaim is that they are actually using real snake oil derived from snakes collected from oil wells of Saudi.

These undergarments improve the listening experience to a considerable level as the sound creates Conical and paraboloidal superluminal particles around the body which takes the aural experience on another level.......

The producer is so confident that each undergarment is warenteed for 17 years ,whereas the warranty is fully transferable!

Wow Hemant, fabulous writeup!! You have taken Gobblism to new heights; shall term it as Hemantism?:eek:hyeah:

Although I am often scathing about "hype-fi," I am far from immune from dreaming about stuff way beyond my means. Recently, I was dreaming about one of these. Nearly $2,000 for a headphone amp*!

Now I know it is better to buy the right underwear. But who know? It might be even more expensive!

*(I have been looking for a headphone amp with balanced input and thru-output. Eventually I found the auditor, (which is still beyond my modest means). This is its big brother)

totally cracked me up! good going hemant!

Oh"Men"!! Audiophile underwear can be afforded by all. So best costliest answer lies in "Sonic NIRWANA". If vitamin "m" can be added with NIRWANA the "sonic NIRWANAm" can be easily achieved.:p:p:p

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back