Do you familiar with this brand?

gbmurugan

Hi, I'm owning a Onkyo Nx TR 686 amp. Planning to add a tower speakers. Came to know about this brand from a second hand sale site. Seller claiming that it is working excellent condition and claiming it's a Japanese brand. But I'm unable to find the exact brand name and with the available data couldn't find anything in Google search. Is anybody here aware about this brand? And if yes, pls let me know your feedback.Screenshot_2020-09-27-23-46-37-19.jpg

Never heard of this brand. How much is the price and do you have the specs.

Can’t find anything with that name ☹️

What’s your budget for a Floor Stander?

I sent the picture to a Japanese friend who confirmed the characters are Chinese. A friend who knows Chinese said these are Chinese , probably a brand name which he unfortunately couldn’t pronounce for me.
Hi, I'm owning a Onkyo Nx TR 686 amp. Planning to add a tower speakers. Came to know about this brand from a second hand sale site. Seller claiming that it is working excellent condition and claiming it's a Japanese brand. But I'm unable to find the exact brand name and with the available data couldn't find anything in Google search. Is anybody here aware about this brand? And if yes, pls let me know your feedback.View attachment 50124

@Prodigy @shinshya @moktan Thank you all for your quick help.

@Prodigy The spec is, impedance 4-8 Ohm, Power 30 -120w, Sensitivity 87db, frequency 40Hz -20 KHz.

I was planning to spend INR 15K for a pair of floor standing (may second hand is the only option). This was quoted 18k.

Last edited:
@Prodigy @shinshya @moktan Thank you all for your quick help.

@Prodigy The spec is, impedance 4-8 Ohm, Power 30 -120w, Sensitivity 87db, frequency 40Hz -20 KHz.

I was planning to spend INR 15K for a pair of floor standing (may second hand is the only option). This was quoted 18k.
Hmmm.. I'd say a known devil is better than unknown. With your budget, why not look for a good book shelf speakers to start off and then later you may add FS when budget permits. There are some book shelves which sound better than floor standers.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back