Do you want Vinyl from UK

Hello hiten,
I have absolutely no idea why it is priced so high. I just discovered it. I also got a used copy in cal but it was so scratched I didn't buy. My be they are giving free used Handkerchief by mr Bellafonte along with the vinyl that's why it is priced 50 quid.;)

I guess its like people wanting 60-100 dollars for a MJ Thriller album. For gods sake he sold like almost a gazillion of them.. they cant be that rare to find :D

Quick update:

Spent close to 4 hrs searching for the vinyls, sorry couldnt find the titles you guys asked in the sale section. I am told that there is a shop called Relic Records which specializes in Vinyl and their price could be little step bcos of quality of the records.

Let me know if you guys want me to check that. Its far from my place, but if you guys are interested I dont mind going and getting. Also, let me know what would be the max budget for each record.

P.S: Learnt its pronounced as Vai - Nyle and not Vee nyle :D

P.S: Learnt its pronounced as Vai - Nyle and not Vee nyle :D

Well, I've heard it pronounced 'vy-nil' too. But that was in the States. :)

This is a great gesture. If it's not too late and only if it's convenient to you, I would like for you to check out any records by the following artists:

The Who (esp. Quadrophenia, Who's Next, BBC Sessions but any others too)
The Rolling Stones (early albums 1964-73, say up to Exile on Main St)
Bob Dylan
The Police
The Pretenders

Do visually inspect for good condition. I guess up to 2 pounds each LP. Maybe more depending on the title.

Thanks much.

Well, I've heard it pronounced 'vy-nil' too. But that was in the States. :)

This is a great gesture. If it's not too late and only if it's convenient to you, I would like for you to check out any records by the following artists:

The Who (esp. Quadrophenia, Who's Next, BBC Sessions but any others too)
The Rolling Stones (early albums 1964-73, say up to Exile on Main St)
Bob Dylan
The Police
The Pretenders

Do visually inspect for good condition. I guess up to 2 pounds each LP. Maybe more depending on the title.

Thanks much.

Relic records price starts from 8 pounds. I am here for one more week so no prbs I can def go and check.

Hello Madbullram,
I really appreciate that you have spent time looking for those records. Never mind if they are not available. There is no need to go to the far away place to search for my records.
Regards,
Mahiruha.

Hello Madbullram,
I really appreciate that you have spent time looking for those records. Never mind if they are not available. There is no need to go to the far away place to search for my records.
Regards,
Mahiruha.

Mah ji,
I am anyway free this Saturday was planning to goto Ikea and can do a stop by :) So dont worry, if guys r okay and give a price band I can search again in Relics

This is such a nice gesture. Although I do not listen to Vinyls but I feel great to be a part of such a forum where people are so helping and goings lengths to help...
Thank you Mad.

-Ashish

hi madbullram,

thanks for looking! it was great of you to try for all of us :)

if you're going, and ONLY if you're going, i'd like
1. Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow (has temple of the king)
2. Iron Maiden - No of the Beast
3. Deep Purple - Stormbringer
4. Jethro Tull - Stand Up
5. Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid
6. Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
7. Jethro Tull - Rock Island

8. Iron Maiden: A Real Live one, A real Dead one, Fear of the Dark, No Prayer for the dying, Powerslave, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

9. Jethro Tull - benefit, crest of a knave, aqualung

8 pounds sounds ok for me. i've given you more titles this time so hopefully your trip is not wasted. all in order of desire in case all are available.

thanks!

Last edited:
Mah ji,
I am anyway free this Saturday was planning to goto Ikea and can do a stop by :) So dont worry, if guys r okay and give a price band I can search again in Relics

Hello Madbullram,
if you are going there anyway so you can look for them. I mean to say I didn't want cause any inconvenience to you. If they are priced 16 -17 pounds for new records its ok with me.
thanks,

licking my lips imagining madbullram browsing through the vinyl today and picturing him picking up and lp... yes! it's one of my titles i wanted! :licklips:

Hi all,
I am back, here is the update :sad:

1. Checked relics record, vinyl dumps, pro-records etc, they all have some stupid ones. None of the good albums where available.

2. Tried with another record store, forgot the name, bugger had almost all but everything starts at 40 poundssssssssssssssssssssss

So end, didnt get anything, I am so sorrryyyyyyyyyyyy

I am going back in 2 months time and have found ebay.uk having good online sale. So will buy that next time.

Sorry for this empty handed return :(

no problemo!
The fact that you tried at two places is overwhelming! I am sure next time I will have a better list :)

regards

Hello Madbullram,
no problem at all. I really appreciate that you have tried so hard to get them. :) Visiting a LP shop must have been a great experience.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back