Does Cassette Decks manufactured anymore?

jay

Guys,

Any top end brands like Nakamichi,Denon,Yamaha,Technics do they manufacture Cassette Decks anymore?

Can someone please confirm.

There is no Cassete Deck product available respective manufacturer website. Denon Stoped around 3-4 years back. Then Yamaha 2 years back. Still TEAC manufaturing and available in USA. Note in USA 110V supply. Couple of years back I found TEAC products in Sim Lin Square, Singapore with 230V input. You may try...

There is no Cassete Deck product available respective manufacturer website. Denon Stoped around 3-4 years back. Then Yamaha 2 years back. Still TEAC manufaturing and available in USA. Note in USA 110V supply. Couple of years back I found TEAC products in Sim Lin Square, Singapore with 230V input. You may try...

Thanks.

The trouble is its practically impossible now to get the Yamaha and Denon products in India......i mean old mint stocks.

Why don't you try to get your hands on Nakamichi Dargon? That will be premium deck for you.

But Nakamichi Dragon or a CR7 is not readily available in India.
Even a DR3 also is not easily available.

Do u have any source?

No I don't have any known source but I found on ebay.

Nakamichi Dragon

I saw they are not shipping to India but anyway you don't want them to. Buy it and get shipped to Borderlinx or Aramex to get it to your address.

But if they dnt ship it to India how will i convince Aramex to do? Its the seller who need to get convinced 1st and ship out.

^^ He meant to use their service (shopnship I guess). in which seller will ship it to US office of Aramex and from there they will ship it to your place in India.

No that will not be an issue. You need to change your ebay's primary shipping address to Aramex's address. The seller will then ship the item to the Aramex's address. Aramex in turn will ship it to your address and handle all hassle of custom duty etc.

I would recommend Borderlinx over Aramex.
Checkout their site - Borderlinx

I have bought multiple items using their service and they are very good.

Once you register there, you get two addresses for UK and US. Ship any item you buy to that address, as if you live there. Once Borderlinx receive your item, they will contact you via email to pay the shipping and custom charges. After paying them, sit back, relax and wait for the item to reach to your doorsteps. Everything else will be handled by Borderlinx :)

TASCAM(Teac Professional) manufacturers cassette decks and they are available in India. I bought the CD-A550(CDP/Cassette Deck) about a year ago. Distributor for India is located in Bangalore:
Global | TASCAM

Last edited:
^^ He meant to use their service (shopnship I guess). in which seller will ship it to US office of Aramex and from there they will ship it to your place in India.

Ok.Was not aware of that this can be done reason being how will Aramex guarantee despatch without payment

No that will not be an issue. You need to change your ebay's primary shipping address to Aramex's address. The seller will then ship the item to the Aramex's address. Aramex in turn will ship it to your address and handle all hassle of custom duty etc.

I would recommend Borderlinx over Aramex.
Checkout their site - Borderlinx

I have bought multiple items using their service and they are very good.

Once you register there, you get two addresses for UK and US. Ship any item you buy to that address, as if you live there. Once Borderlinx receive your item, they will contact you via email to pay the shipping and custom charges. After paying them, sit back, relax and wait for the item to reach to your doorsteps. Everything else will be handled by Borderlinx :)

Thanks a lot Koushik.
How much Borderlinx charge you for bringing from USA or UK to Kol?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back