Done with the speaker choice, need help on source

I think still CDP start up is pretty quick than a computer startup. (WD type players may be exceptions)

Sorry - I am seeing this after a long while. But startup times are hardly a concern as far as music is concerned. If I have to wait 30 seconds more to get to a level of flexibility that no CD player can aim of, I guess I will take it. Again all this is personal. I am not alien to computers so maybe I see it as a very good option. Somebody not using computers regularly may not feel so. Perfectly understandable.

Sorry - I am seeing this after a long while. But startup times are hardly a concern as far as music is concerned. If I have to wait 30 seconds more to get to a level of flexibility that no CD player can aim of, I guess I will take it. Again all this is personal. I am not alien to computers so maybe I see it as a very good option. Somebody not using computers regularly may not feel so. Perfectly understandable.

I think the person who prefers PCs for multimedia is gadget-geek who unconsciously wants to convince himself what a techno gadget saavy person he is. Like the audiophile who listens to his gear not the music.

I prefer CDPs and DVDPs anyday to using PCs.

Regards

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back