Don't Buy a TV right now

I know u guys simply start arguing with me without understanding the problem,,, just because that's the truth, that is only visible to the one who tried it personally,,,, or who can understand a step ahead than usual stuff,,,, grow uppppp

Guys here at HIFIVISION.COM lacks the VISION,,, don't reply shit like 99% above,,,, like "it's my money and I'll buy now and later another new one",,,, this is HIFI so talk about the problem than shit like Buddha.

Guys here at HIFIVISION.COM lacks the VISION,,, don't reply shit like 99% above,,,, like "it's my money and I'll buy now and later another new one",,,, this is HIFI so talk about the problem than shit like Buddha.
:cool: cool down my friend.
You have absolute rights to talk about your opinion.
Here we are there for knowledge sharing.
Technology changes time to time there is no future proof in electronics,i would say may be the tenure changes.
Think about those days when black and white tv with big wodden box shutter and DD national telecast is the one worth a wait and see with lot of disturbance noise which dominates the orginal audio.
May be if you are young enough then take example our recent days tv.LCD started from 2009 with hd compatible i remember .

Full hd
Full hd with 60hz refreshing rate.
Full hd 120hz+.
Full hd 3d.
Inbetween it came with usb options panel spec ips and so on.
Bass and surround booter with led tv(Audio spec)
Curved LED.
UHD.
4K.
4k with 3d.
4k hdcp 2.2 protection.
4k SDR.
4k HDR.
4k hlg.
4k earc.
4kd dolby vision.
Most of the ppl may not be knowing about the changes have been implemented so far may be there could be slight change in the sequence order which i mentioned above

Now we are expecting 8k by ~ 2020.
For me i was doing and pin to pin comparison while i purchasing tv and got my LG50 inch 3D tv on somewhere around 2013.Iam happy with its performance till date.
As you claims So called video requirements is not mandatory for me even though i own high end ht setup (check my signature) which can deliver atmos effects.
Preference , priority ,need ,opinion changes person to person.
If hdmi 2.1 is important for you can mention that as add on advantage and obviously its your right and you can wait.

I know u guys simply start arguing with me without understanding the problem,,, just because that's the truth, that is only visible to the one who tried it personally[/QUOTE

it is problem for you and your friend may be who tried it as you need it but it is not problem from every one thats what i meant.
But one thing you have to consider during waiting period imo you will definitely going to hear about 8ktv which is most important with hdmi 2.1
Then everbody will be looking for 8KTv with add on advantage and then your thought will be obsolute and your wait time is waste.imo.

Ps: when 4k introduced they talked about hdmi 2.0 before that audio video hdmi seperately, 1.3,1.4, HDMI ARC and we are just crossing hdcp 2.2 copy protection.if any of electronic item is future proof no body will buy new things/keep changing assuming electronic is dead investement even me.It is real business world ,technology making us mad and running behind new technology and taking our hard earned money from us.

All the best.:cool::)

Last edited:
Man is this guy a crybaby or what? Unlike him I won't be taking everything personally and calling others "idiots". I think the wise thing to do here is to let him bask in all his false glory.

What a waste of time. Peace out.

Ohh God almighty,,,,, can't u understand that am not talking about blue rays,,,, do u still want to use blue rays?,,,, didn't heard about HDD to TV via USB,,,when flash storage with TB"s space available,,,, u want to use old blue ray with motor etc.,,,, :eek:
Wake up and try to understand what am trying to say,,,,, I want play the X265, Dolby atmos ripped blue ray mkv copy which is in EX.HDD,which attached to TV by USB 3.0,,,,, now I want to send the audio part to AMP via HDMI ARC,,,,, here all present TV's won't support or can't send ATMOS stuff ( meta data) bcoz HDMI 2.0 is unable to support it,,,, so we need HDMI 2.1,,,,
as ppl who r idiots,,, who didn't tried the latest tech. Still believe Blue rays,,,, companies r helpless they know they can only stop privacy by blue rays,,, so b4 replying try to know that u r blue ray r become old like magnetic tapes,,,
I can explain much clearly but I think u r blue rays of mind can't understand the latest present problem,,,, which we r all facing,,,,,u r still talking about blue ray,,,, ohhhh God,,,,, now world is ,,,

a d/L mkv with Dolby atmos, HDR,,,, etc from,,,

NAS to TV via wifi
TV HDMI ARC to AMP

Here the problem is HDMI 2.0 cannot send Dolby Atmos data to AMP,,, we need HDMI 2.1
Thay comes only by next year,,,,,
Just because there are still 90% idiots r there to buy all the dump.

Very nice,,,,,,,,, Keep going,,,,,,

:cool: cool down my friend.
You have absolute rights to talk about your opinion.
Here we are there for knowledge sharing.
Technology changes time to time there is no future proof in electronics,i would say may be the tenure changes.
Think about those days when black and white tv with big wodden box shutter and DD national telecast is the one worth a wait and see with lot of disturbance noise which dominates the orginal audio.
May be if you are young enough then take example our recent days tv.LCD started from 2009 with hd compatible i remember .

Full hd
Full hd with 60hz refreshing rate.
Full hd 120hz+.
Full hd 3d.
Inbetween it came with usb options panel spec ips and so on.
Bass and surround booter with led tv(Audio spec)
Curved LED.
UHD.
4K.
4k with 3d.
4k hdcp 2.2 protection.
4k SDR.
4k HDR.
4k hlg.
4k earc.
4kd dolby vision.
Most of the ppl may not be knowing about the changes have been implemented so far may be there could be slight change in the sequence order which i mentioned above

Now we are expecting 8k by ~ 2020.
For me i was doing and pin to pin comparison while i purchasing tv and got my LG50 inch 3D tv on somewhere around 2013.Iam happy with its performance till date.
As you claims So called video requirements is not mandatory for me even though i own high end ht setup (check my signature) which can deliver atmos effects.
Preference , priority ,need ,opinion changes person to person.
If hdmi 2.1 is important for you can mention that as add on advantage and obviously its your right and you can wait.

I have a 55" LG B7 OLED, and at 2 meters away from the TV where my couch is, I hardly notice between 4k and 1080p. Also HDR gives eye fatigue easily. Even my friends felt the same. If you are sitting 2 meters or more and your screensize preference is upto 55, get the best picture (neutral colours and motion processing)you can afford even with 1080p. it will be cheaper by now. live with it for the next few years to see if any of this tech becomes prominent.

"Now we are expecting 8k by ~ 2020." unless you bump up the screensize, there is no visual advantage.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back