Don't Buy a TV right now

I just bought an LG 55UH850T and I can't be happier with the upgrade. I'm watching Netflix in 4K. Have a bunch of 4K movies downloaded from the Internet and also YouTube has a truckload of 4K stuff and it's growing. Also upscaled FHD stuff looks gorgeous on the new 4K tv. Example is gaming on the ps4 which has a notable difference in picture quality from before. The TV has both Dolby Vision and HDR compatibility and is future proof. Simply superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frndz, I agree & respect about u r views,,,may be am mirror talking ,,
( @insane,thats mirror talking is really a good joke :D )

One of my point is, when there's no or a very few HDR&DV content availability then if u wait for few months then the prices r Slash by are upto 30k minimum becoz of new brands like LeEco/Vizio r trying to enter into Indian market with aggressive pricing and others brands too come up and by the benefit of price war between them,we can get low price,,,,,,etc.offcourse who r rich anb can upgrade at every 6months with a new TV,those can buy at anytime without waiting,,,,,but i donno how they satisfy with n content particularly with HDR&DV,,,,,,
If someone think I don't know about tech.@ forever waiting only@if u expect low price concept, then I can't express my opinion then this,,,,all I thought is, to enjoy proper HDR&DV , we must wait until it is available through P2P @ Torrens @ ,,,,,like how easily we r downloading mkv/mp3 ,,,,,

I think we need a powerful GPU by PC to pump it to TV by HDMI,,,hope someone suggest it or experiment and say some least model of GPU and other pc config. Required to pass the input of real 4k with her&DV,once they get it from somewhere,,,,,

Whatever I think ppl here are not understanding what am trying to say and may be am not expressing in convincing manner or simply am mirror talking :D,,,,,

Totally am wasting my time and may be urs too,,,,

So finally before ending ( if not then it seems a guy "insane" here ,may blast my mirror :D ),,,, I want to say ,get some points if there are any if u think and BAN this marketing gimmicks ,,,

I know ppl never realise when something not usual ,,,,

Meanwhile upscale to 4K with something u have,,,,,,

RocK4EveR guys :D

admin or u plz delete my or this thread here plz coz I didn't tried how to delete this myself how to,,,,once I find I'll do it

You don't need powerful GPU's for 4k playback...Even a 5th Gen Intel I3 can with integrated Graphics which costs you around 20k will do the job..And coming to upscaling of regular 720p or 1080p to 4k works like a charm depending on the TV brand and model.

is this dude high. On a 50mbps connection Netflix 4k can be streamed perfectly without any buffering. Most of the people have access to 50mbps connections at least in metro cities. Even in small cities 50mbps is offered but with FUP.

The only reason for not buying Tv right now is to wait till Diwali for offers and hopefully some new launches.

At last took the plunge and booked lg 55 E6T OLED yesterday. The final price is Rs.2.30l after discount. Will be getting it within a week...Fingers crossed:)

At last took the plunge and booked lg 55 E6T OLED yesterday. The final price is Rs.2.30l after discount. Will be getting it within a week...Fingers crossed:)

Congrats, enjoy your tv while few on this thread will wait for 8k to come then buy a 4k tv ;-)

Dilip. Congrats on your new TV. Im trying to get mine exchanged from UHD to OLED from LG. Have written ti higher ups. Lets see what happens.

Netflix due to some reason does not work on 4k for me in fast.com the speed never goes above 7Mbps despite having 20Mbps

Netflix due to some reason does not work on 4k for me in fast.com the speed never goes above 7Mbps despite having 20Mbps
Which ISP do you have?
Did you try multiple speed check sites and hosts?

n5ontt

Im enjoying Netflix 4K UHD. Have a 20MBPS connection at home and its super smooth. No jerks in playback or loading times.
So NY idea how much GB gets eaten after one 4k movie?
What is your GB limit and ISP?

n5ontt

Same local cable operator though my subscription has ended with NetFlix but hardly at times it was able to catch up 4K

EDIT - Wonder there could be a option to change resolution manually in youtube

Adjust your data usage settings

Adjusting the data usage settings for your account is the easiest way to reduce the amount of bandwidth used while watching Netflix. There are four data usage settings to choose from. Each estimate below is per stream:

Low (0.3 GB per hour)
Medium (SD: 0.7 GB per hour)
High (Best video quality, up to 3 GB per hour for HD and 7 GB per hour for Ultra HD)
Auto (Adjusts automatically to deliver the highest possible quality, based on your current Internet connection speed)

(From Netflix website)

It's the local cable operator provided Internet. Get a steady speed of about 19.5mbps and it's an unlimited connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, which area & cable operator? how much is the monthly charges?

Technology always change, and in another 1 year you will be talking about another advancement in technology - say 8K - and lack of 8K content will be the topic you would be talking about.
By the way - upscaling is not zooming, please do needed research before you post.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back