DTH with component out put

I have Sun Direct with a Component output box,just ask for the STB with component out while booking.I was told that most of the Sun STB now a days are with component output. The clarity is quite good on my Samsung Plasma and with no Sun Logo to bother.

Can you eloborate on the logo part?
Does it mean that composite out has the logo and the component out does not?
Is the logo added by the STB then? I was under the impression that it gets imprinted during the compression stage itself?

Sun direct seems to be a group of greedy bastards..
Just now had a look at their packages and the classification is junk..

None of the addons had Discovery+nat geo+animal planet together..
Same with cartoon channels, sports etc..

The addons are based on English, hindi etc.. Are these guys ill educated or what? Who classifies channels this way?

Apart from jumbo if we select sports, the total comes to 500+ pm. The basic package only contains sun channels and free channels (both free to sun direct).

I don't know who their customers are and how they survived this long with this kind of pricing..

I was informed that the sun DTH is the only STB which has capability of outputting the channels with 576p resolution through component out and all others output only 576i.

Is it true?

What difference does it make when viewing the 576i and 576p outputs?

Can any owner of the Sun Direct STB confirm?

Can you eloborate on the logo part?
Does it mean that composite out has the logo and the component out does not?
Is the logo added by the STB then? I was under the impression that it gets imprinted during the compression stage itself?
Sorry for the late reply.
Only channels from SUN Network has the SUN DTH logo,rest of the channels do not have the logo ,both component and composite do not have the logo.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back