Made a collection of following DTS albums :

Rab ne bana di jodi
Bacchna Ae Haseena
Jaaney to Ya Jaane na
Veer Zara
Gupt
Sawariya
Singh is King

Note : i tested they.. they are true DTS.

Made a collection of following DTS albums :

Rab ne bana di jodi
Bacchna Ae Haseena
Jaaney to Ya Jaane na
Veer Zara
Gupt
Sawariya
Singh is King

Note : i tested they.. they are true DTS.

You mean you made them? From Audio CDs?

hi moserw, pls go thru previous posts in this thread.
Some guy has posted a torrent site of DTS albums ..... ahem**.
The source of these album has been claimed to be DVD-audio(orignal).

I dont know how orignal, but they have perfect 5.1 DTS sound ... no upmix no software extrapolation etcc..

Only problem is you have to enable DTS in the univ DVD player to recognize the tracks.

Unfortunately, my PS3 is not able to play these tracks in PCM or eve wav......i dont know how to set it .
PS3 has on-board DTS decoder etc..
But while playing i just get hissing noise while it plays well on univ DVD playr.

Last edited:
Only problem is you have to enable DTS in the univ DVD player to recognize the tracks.

Unfortunately, my PS3 is not able to play these tracks in PCM or eve wav......i dont know how to set it .
But while playing i just get hissing noise while it plays well on univ DVD playr.

well my dvd player dont have on board DTS decoder but my yamaha amp.do have it and it played it very nicely and yes it true DTS but i think it is songs that r taken from movie dvd as while playing the songs u can here some dialogs of the movie in between songs and u said u have downloaded singh is king & bachna eh hasino songs(both r in single torrent right?) so can u please seed,i m stucked at 49.2%.Thanks

try this,use nero and burn all this wave tracks to audio cd and play it on ur dvd player it will work.it worked for me!!

hi bazee u can check following site if u r Hollywood movies fan,in this site check out the section of bluray rips (they r mostly riped along with DTS sound) they r of high quality in terms of A/V,but again let me inform u that the site is torrent based and seeding is always problem and this rips r in .mkv format that means u have to convert it in suitable format to see it on playstation or dvd p. also download only that torrents which has file size more then 4gb bcoz torrents having less the 4gb size r not suitable for hd movies (except animated movies).

Scene Releases | For your daily Scene and P2P releases

Torrent Plaza :: High Quality Movie Torrents

Cheers.

Guys,
more dts songs on bwtorrent site. Recently I have downloaded rab ne bana di jodi and jane tu ya jaane na.. and the sound quality is just awesome.:yahoo: . mp3 of the same movies really sucks...

neways enjoy the DTS songs..

It might sound dumb, but I was not able to download nething from bwtorrent.:sad:

Can nebdy can detail the process fro me? Either thru post or Pm? Only i get is register dialouge box, and registration requires invitation.

Thanking in advance.

sorry friend but looks like site is not allowing guest to download any content due to lack of donations,if u want to download anything from site then u have to be member and donate them.:rolleyes:

For, donation I don't mind that much but I am vary giving away CreditCard details on net.

Yes, especially to companies selling illegal stuff. If the studios could not sue them for selling their content, how will we deal with them for misusing our credit card details.

Thanks,
Sharad

Can't I become member by invitation? For, donation I don't mind that much but I am vary giving away CreditCard details on net.

unfortunately i m not a not a member of site so can't invite u!
and agree with u in respect of CC details on net:indifferent14:
may be some member of B/W torrent read our post and may come to our help and invite us:eek:hyeah:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back