Dune Media players

sribuddy

Hi All,
im trying to find out if there are any Dune owners in the forum that can help me understand how good or bad the player is.

Hi Sri I use a dune player albeit almost an 8 yr old player I really like the video resolution , the only down side is navigating through the files . It’s an ordeal if you have a lot of files stored on ur NAS or on ur hard drive. But then again mine is a very old player and I’m sure they must have addressed this issue...
Cheers!
Anand

Hi Anand. That's for your insight. We can now go thru movie collections poster right. It will also group movie by series or parts. I just need something that will be future proof and has good interface . Pm me your number and I can call you.

I owned a top of the line Dune Blu-ray of that time many years back. It was a superb piece of equipment with features ahead of the time and with firmware upgrades for up to 4 years more. It had a versatile DAC and was also excellent for 2-channel music.

Thanks Kannan. i was going thru the dune thread on AVS and see some real positive reviews. I am looking for an entry level premium segment player. Priority for me is to be able to handle good video processing and have my movie collections organised properly like cover art, file info, actor and director details. etc...

I currently have hiMedia pro Q5, it doesnt have that feature and Kodi sucks in this player..

Another vote for Dune here ! Please !
Dune players are fantastic quality and extremely stable media players. I have the Dune HD Max and recently got a Dune HD Duo 4K version for my HT and generally liked it.

If you are looking for a media player just to play your files on your HDD via USB, I strongly recommend this. Their latest models can pass through HD audio, handle 4K video, 3d blu-ray ISO and play basically any format with no issues at all. Just plug and play!!!

@hydrovac - thanks for your inputs as well. Did you get thru the Indian distributor or direct purchase? if direct then how were the customs charges. You can PM me the price u paid. I am looking for Dune HD pro version as it is available for 219 dollars.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back