• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Dvd audio

Join HiFiMART Telegram Channel for offers & deals

mandeep

hello,

Apart from Dhoom 2 released on the DVD-Audio format, are there any other released/available on the DVD-Audio format.

what's the price of these in Rupees.

Are these available at MUSIC WORLD/PLANET-M

(because i am getting oppo-dv980 soon....):)

thanks

marsilians

I am assuming you are looking for Indian releases (for English, there are tons if you just search "Dvd-a" in amazon). On suggestions on this forum I picked up a bunch from landmarkonthenet (its all one word) site and was quite surprised at the high quality of the disks.

The titles I picked up were

Veer Zaara
Boys (tamil - DTS not DVD-A)
Ta Ra Rum Pum
JBJ

apart from D-2. All but the boys were 299. Boys was 130.

You may also look into SACD since you are getting the 980. Its phenomenol for 2 channel or multi channel audio esp. if you have setup your system well. You could hear for long periods fully immersed in the music.

hello,

Apart from Dhoom 2 released on the DVD-Audio format, are there any other released/available on the DVD-Audio format.

what's the price of these in Rupees.

Are these available at MUSIC WORLD/PLANET-M

(because i am getting oppo-dv980 soon....):)

thanks

Last edited:

shailenderb

I am assuming you are looking for Indian releases (for English, there are tons if you just search "Dvd-a" in amazon). On suggestions on this forum I picked up a bunch from landmarkonthenet (its all one word) site and was quite surprised at the high quality of the disks.

The titles I picked up were

Veer Zaara
Boys (tamil)
Ta Ra Rum Pum
JBJ

apart from D-2. All but the boys were 299. Boys was 130.

You may also look into SACD since you are getting the 980. Its phenomenol for 2 channel or multi channel audio esp. if you have setup your system well. You could hear for long periods fully immersed in the music.

"Boys" is not a DVD Audio disc. Its only an audio disc with DTS.

Warm Regds / Shailender

mandeep

plz provide list of disc's/title's available in SACD format in both hindi and english, which may be readily available in india

thanks

prakasse

there are quite a few in tamil... apart from Boys.

1. Silendru Oru kadhal (DTS)
2. Godfather(DTS)
3. Vetayudu vilayadu (DTS)
4. Ghajini (Tamil) (DTS)

I recently purchased this from landmark chennail (online web site)

Regards, Prakash

marsilians

SACD is Sony's proprietary format. There are no Hindi releases as far as I know. For english, again Amazon is my source.

plz provide list of disc's/title's available in SACD format in both hindi and english, which may be readily available in india

thanks