Ear/head phones which have Dolby/surround features

idlefriend

Hi Experts,I want to buy a ear/head phones for my mobile/Ipod usage.My requirement is it should have Dolby or any SFX surround(5.1) features and bass also should be must.I don't mind about it's cost.Please suggest me good companies according to my requirements.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Experts,I want to buy a ear/head phones for my mobile/Ipod usage.My requirement is it should have Dolby or any SFX surround(5.1) features and bass also should be must.I don't mind about it's cost.Please suggest me good companies according to my requirements.
Thanks in advance.

if you plan to use phone or ipod. i would want to know first of all that how would you get Dolby out of analog rca cable ?? either you have a digital output which is not possible out of the 3.5 RCA jack as its analog

else you have 3 cables running 2 channels each to have proper dolby.

we do get 5.1 headphones running 3 wires for proper surround but they will work only with 5.1 or higher PC based sound cards..

either way you are looking at 15k+ headphones.

if you talking about virtual surround then its not dolby its just hollow sound processing trying to make the imaging bigger and wider to give that effect which is software based and you will get the same effect in either of the IEM's or headphones...

if you plan to use phone or ipod. i would want to know first of all that how would you get Dolby out of analog rca cable ?? either you have a digital output which is not possible out of the 3.5 RCA jack as its analog

else you have 3 cables running 2 channels each to have proper dolby.

we do get 5.1 headphones running 3 wires for proper surround but they will work only with 5.1 or higher PC based sound cards..

either way you are looking at 15k+ headphones.

if you talking about virtual surround then its not dolby its just hollow sound processing trying to make the imaging bigger and wider to give that effect which is software based and you will get the same effect in either of the IEM's or headphones...

Suggest me some of brands and models which are giving good sound with bass.If possible virtual surround sound.Thanks for reply.

Back