Earphone / Headphone for Movies & TV

jackal_79

Hi All,
I am looking for a good in ear or over the ear headphone ( I need suggestions on both) which are basically good for watching movies or TV. My budget is around 3K for over the ear headphones and 2K for in ear.

Hi All,
I am looking for a good in ear or over the ear headphone ( I need suggestions on both) which are basically good for watching movies or TV. My budget is around 3K for over the ear headphones and 2K for in ear.

Hi, I've Brand new Brainwavsz HM2 headphone. Just got from the company, it has a detachable cable. If you want I can sell.

I prefer Philip Fidelio X2s for all home use including TV watching. The sound quality is way above its $200 going price and it also comes bundled with a 10 feet long cable so easy to sit a comfortable distance from TV.
It is 32 Ohms so reasonably easy to drive but will benefit from a DAC connected to the Optical out of the TV instead of directly to the headphone (aux) out. I use my chord mojo.
Apart form the sound quality, it is also supremely comfortable for long period - the huge velour earmuffs are like pillows almost.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back