Ebay offers - usa & india

Last edited:
Hi All,
How safe is it to shop online in India from the likes of Amazon, eBay?
I have done online shopping of a few thousand pounds while in the UK and never faced any problems from courier and product quality.
Here in India, I have heard about lots of stolen parcels, Bad quality products being dispatched. Is it really so or is it just me??
Cheers!
Vivek

The thumb rule, always make the payment by paisapay and be protected. Ebay has put very strict policies in place nowadays and the buyer is very well protected. Also, always buy from a seller with a good reputation, preferable power seller status.

Hello Friends,

WD 1 TB HDD is available at ebay.in for 4650 and ebay is running a 20% discount offer for new members, so avail the discount by entering the code "ICICIEBAY5" and your final price for the item comes around 3720, that too with an EMI option.

eBay India: Western Digital 1TB External Hard disk 1 TB WD 3.5" 3YR (item 180496158021 end time 28-Apr-2010 09:00:00 IST)

Utilize this offer and send me a gift:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:!

Cheers!

Ebay and ICICI Bank 20% discount Offer

eBay has introduced new offer you can get a flat discount of 20% if used ICICI Bank Credit Card or ICICI Bank Debit Card to make the purchase. This is valid on your first transaction at eBay using either your ICICI Bank Credit Card or debit card or ICICI Bank Net Banking. You can register at eBay and choose from over 4 lakhs products listed and buy using your ICICI Bank credit or debit card or net banking and use the gift voucher code given below to get the discount. This offer is valid till May 31, 2010.

The eBay gift voucher code that you will need to use to get the 20% discount is ICICIEBAY5. The maximum discount you can get with this voucher code is Rs. 1000.

The process involves registering at eBay India. Find the product or item that you want to buy and then just enter the eBay gift voucher code ICICIEBAY5 and then you will need to pay the balance using your ICICI Bank Credit Card or Debit card or ICICI Net banking. Thats it.

Ebay and ICICI Bank 20% discount Offer

eBay has introduced new offer you can get a flat discount of 20% if used ICICI Bank Credit Card or ICICI Bank Debit Card to make the purchase. This is valid on your first transaction at eBay using either your ICICI Bank Credit Card or debit card or ICICI Bank Net Banking. You can register at eBay and choose from over 4 lakhs products listed and buy using your ICICI Bank credit or debit card or net banking and use the gift voucher code given below to get the discount. This offer is valid till May 31, 2010.

The eBay gift voucher code that you will need to use to get the 20% discount is ICICIEBAY5. The maximum discount you can get with this voucher code is Rs. 1000.

The process involves registering at eBay India. Find the product or item that you want to buy and then just enter the eBay gift voucher code ICICIEBAY5 and then you will need to pay the balance using your ICICI Bank Credit Card or Debit card or ICICI Net banking. Thats it.

Similar offer was there last month with Citibank cards and I bought a 1.5TB for just <4500/-. Always use PaisaPay. Also try negotiating with the seller through IM, yes its possible, all my eBay purchases are on custom listing (for paisapay payment) after negotiation + the coupon offer.

Hi,

Ebay Global Easy Buy is going crazy. Yesterday, they was a promotional e-mail forwarded to its registered users that there will no shipping or processing fees on products bought through global easy buy between May 5th and 15th.

It looks like they wanted to do some beta testing to see the response, I have at least 3-4 confirmed cases (including mine) where the transaction was cancelled and refunded today. Dont know if they just did it due to some financial emergency so that they can keep the amount paid for 3-5 days before refund.

Today they revoked the offer.:mad:, though they had mentioned a clause that ebay could revoke it anytime!

Also, they are earning as much as bad reputation they can by delivering faulty products, damaging the products during transit, etc., and putting the blame on international sellers.

I can very well understand the freight forwarding industry is with full of surprises, but at least they should make efforts to learn from their mistakes like 20north did and they should move on to some other business if they cannot handle it efficiently.

Ebay.in dont go into the sick bay!

Cheers!

Ebay Global Easy Buy is going crazy. Yesterday, they was a promotional e-mail forwarded to its registered users that there will no shipping or processing fees on products bought through global easy buy between May 5th and 15th..... ....Ebay.in dont go into the sick bay!

The offer was valid on only four categories - Electronics, Computers and networking, Clothes and Apparels and Video Games AFAIR...

I ordered a Pana-BDP60 under this offer, order is still not revoked... I guess they would have canceled all the heavier items...

Hi,

We have not ordered anything heavier, itz only DVD and blu-ray players. Let me know if your deal is through.

You can see the banner on home page of ebay global easybuy having a watermark "SOLD OUT" and the offer has been revoked.

Cheers!

Its costly but-Rs.6488.6

Hey Spiro,

IMHO, it is a good deal! You are getting a BR burner, HD-DVD and DVD combo for that price. A normal BD rom would cost you anywhere from 3.5-4.5K when it lands here.

But considering other factors like availability of blu-ray blank discs, ripping softwares, etc., we may wait for a while.

Cheers!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back